I stumbled upon Tel Fyr while I was levitating around and decided to explore the place.

****Spoiler****

First I found an amazing light armor that gives me around 170 def and constant effect 60% res all magika.

****End spoiler****

Second I learned about Corpsemorium and that it has all these treasures and relics. But you may not kill anyone.

So I went off to "plunder the dungeon" and ran through with 80% camelion and ran to the very end. I found some sort of mage and a really big fat dude with spider legs.

I saved the game then proceeded to kill the guys for fun and I got the message that I ruined the game or whatever and I needed to start over. So then I loaded back and all I came up with were a bunch of numbered keys, 250 dwenmer coins (do these have a point?), some books that game me skills, and a hammer. Is there more than this? I didn't see any "relics".

If there is more to this dungeon please tell me.

Also, I freed the slave in the basement and she asked me to give her amulet to her father. I believe she said to find her father I need to ask his friend in Ald'Ruhn but for some reason that didn't save in my journal so I don't know the friend's name. Does anyone know where to go with this quest?