Thread: Corpsemorium (sp?)

Skarp

Default Corpsemorium (sp?)

I stumbled upon Tel Fyr while I was levitating around and decided to explore the place.

****Spoiler****

First I found an amazing light armor that gives me around 170 def and constant effect 60% res all magika.

****End spoiler****

Second I learned about Corpsemorium and that it has all these treasures and relics. But you may not kill anyone.

So I went off to "plunder the dungeon" and ran through with 80% camelion and ran to the very end. I found some sort of mage and a really big fat dude with spider legs.

I saved the game then proceeded to kill the guys for fun and I got the message that I ruined the game or whatever and I needed to start over. So then I loaded back and all I came up with were a bunch of numbered keys, 250 dwenmer coins (do these have a point?), some books that game me skills, and a hammer. Is there more than this? I didn't see any "relics".

If there is more to this dungeon please tell me.

Also, I freed the slave in the basement and she asked me to give her amulet to her father. I believe she said to find her father I need to ask his friend in Ald'Ruhn but for some reason that didn't save in my journal so I don't know the friend's name. Does anyone know where to go with this quest?

May I ask ya where in Tel Fyr you found the armor you spoke of in the spoiler section of your post. My new guy is looking for some gear

As for your questions on the Corprusarium, no.. thats pretty much the only treasure I've found there too. Pretty useless.. but that hammer does look kickass. I'm in the same situation as you with that ammy quest, so if you do find out, please let me know.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Skarp

***spoiler***

After talking to some people in that place at Tel Fyr, I found out you have to levitate to talk to the head guy in his study. Go up the ramp up stairs and look straight up. Then levitate and you will find the guy's study. (I forgot his name). Anyway there is a cabinet up there with lock level 100. I used an unlocking amulet I made and opened it up and there was the armor. Its really cool looking also. Its somewhat translucent and shiny.

***end spoiler***

For the amulet quest I think the woman said her father's friend was in Ald Ruhn. But I was paying attention because I figured it would save in my journal, which it didn't. Do you happen to know if it is Ald Ruhn? Or what the name of the friend was?

If I remember right, it is in Ald R'uhn. For some reason, I think the guy is in the big dome at the north of the city in one of the manors. I'll free the lady with my new guy when I go get that armor and I'll let you know the name of the guy.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Skarp

Thanks. Your starting a new guy already? What class is it? I can't even imagine starting a new guy already, I am very overwhelmed.
    I am considering forgetting all the side quests and just beating the normal quests. Then starting over and trying to do everything with a new guy. Not sure.

Originally posted by Skarp
    Thanks. Your starting a new guy already? What class is it? I can't even imagine starting a new guy already, I am very overwhelmed.
    I am considering forgetting all the side quests and just beating the normal quests. Then starting over and trying to do everything with a new guy. Not sure.
    Well, I have a level 51 mage that kills towns in a spell or two and figured he was a bit too powerful already. He's top of the mages guild and pretty high up in House Telvanni.

So I started a thief/ninja/assassin and I'm playing him completely different. Thieves guild and Morag Tong. I don't know which house yet, probably Hlaalu.

I haven't done anything with the main quest yet either. I plan on completing that with my 3rd character -- a big dumb warrior type that will join the Imperial Legion, blades, fighters guild and House Redoran.

Just don't let yourself get overwhelmed. Yes there are tons of things to do, but you are not pressured to do anything. You can take on all the quests in the world and not even have to complete a single one of them. I know it sounds geeky, but I actually set myself an objective or two after I start playing that I'll try to accomplish during that sitting. Sometimes I'm just to stoned to do anything but set up my crib or wander around in the wilderness for caves. Its all up to you! You own the game so you've got so much time on your hands! Just enjoy it and don't worry if you have 50 unfinished quests or you haven't even done anything with the main quest. I'm not!
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Skarp

Yeah I know what you mean....last night I was completely stoned and decided I'd try to find the woman northwest of Caldera with the boots. I never found her but I was so out of it the next thing I know Im way above Vivic.

I keep hearing people talk about the three houses, but for some reason I have never come across them. I have played this game alot and Im level 40, almost master of mage guild, but I still have never heard of these houses. Could it be because I haven't started the main quest yet? I still need to give that guy in Balmora the package. Anyway what are they?

You have more than likely seen some of the three houses guards. They're the guards you see in alot of towns.

The 3 houses are Telvanni, Hlaalu and Redoran. Just ask around, quite a few of the npc's have the option to talk about the great houses.

Sadrith Mora is where you go for Telvanni signup. As for the others, I'm unsure. I know that Vivec has a big section for each of the three houses, I just don't know if you can sign up there.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Skarp

I remember awhile back doing a Mage Guild quest where I had to find a Telvanni spy. Wouldn't joining Telvanni house and being in the mage guild be counterproductive?

Originally posted by Skarp
    I remember awhile back doing a Mage Guild quest where I had to find a Telvanni spy. Wouldn't joining Telvanni house and being in the mage guild be counterproductive?
    They both have 2 very different approaches to magic and its uses. So far, I haven't really had any problems though and I'm pretty high up in both.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Skarp

Cool, thanks

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

The Corprusarium is pretty pointless...a fat dude on a crap platform...11 cups, and a ton of keys...

the Tower of Fyr is awesome tho...the curiass in the closet, empty grand soul gems downstairs, the Scourge (amazing blunt weapon), daedric sanctuary amulet...and Mr. Fyr dosent even care if you take it!

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    The Corprusarium is pretty pointless...a fat dude on a crap platform...11 cups, and a ton of keys...

the Tower of Fyr is awesome tho...the curiass in the closet, empty grand soul gems downstairs, the Scourge (amazing blunt weapon), daedric sanctuary amulet...and Mr. Fyr dosent even care if you take it!
    Why should he? He's got four wives and a basement full of freaks. What more could a man want?
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Thread Information