Thread: More help with Urshilaku Burial ground bow

Default More help with Urshilaku Burial ground bow

I was told the bow is up at the top of the spiral room. I have already killed whom ever... but do not have the bow. I have looked high and low. Any help to what room... anything would be grate. Detect enchantment... that is what I"m looking into now. Hope that will work in the Burial room, find this dam bow. Don't know. Thanx for your time.
    Sunlight splatters dawn with answers
    Darkness shrugs and bids the day good-bye

Member on the run

If you go all the way up to the top of the path in that area, there is a room by itself. Don't be fooled by the first room you come too, the path leads up further. It is the end of the path that the room is at. If you beat the ghost in there (shouldn't be too difficult), just click on the ghost and a selection screen should come up. The bow should be there.

Also, after you get the bow and are coming out on the spiral, look on the wall to your left. There are a couple of mummies you can jump/levitate to with some glass armor. It has been awhile, but I think I got a glass cuirass and glass greaves. May just have been one of them tho.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Skarp

Skoal Mint, isn't anything better. How'd I guess you would also be from the south.

Thread Information