Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Found a Daedric Longsword that is sorta easy to get ...

Default Found a Daedric Longsword that is sorta easy to get ...

If yall are looking for a challenge, this is for you hehe. In St. Olms in Vivic, I went into the canalworks and then underworks and stopped by the Assernerarian, Shrine. Now there are 3 wackos in here that are pretty tough to kill ... the one with a full set of bonemold armor and the daedric longsword is especially hard to kill. But once you finish them off you can rob them and they have a bed to rest in also. One more cool thing I found is when I tried to steal the jewel offerings from the shrine, the Shrine dude appeared and killed me ... now I'm working on killing him but he's tough and looks to be wearing Daedric armor ... not 100% sure but it sure looks Daedric. I could wipe him out with my Merlin but I'm not any where near there with Merlin so I'm trying to take him out with my current character who is only level 3 but as good as an average level 20.

Hidden Content border="0" alt="">

Bump

how much is the sword worth man????

Peace

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I know a great place to get any and every kind of Daedric weapon there is...Daedra's and Daedra Lords. They are pieces of cake. I fought 3 of them at one time, with 2 Ogrims on my ass as well...

The most expensive Daedric weapon I got so far is the Dia-Katana worth 120k, it's the 7th most expensive weapon in the game. Kinda weird because the next weapon on my list is the Staff of Magnus worth 210k...kinda makes you winder where the rest of the expensive weapons are hiding.

10k.

Where can I get the Daedric Cresent Blade? I was at Tel Fyr, is it there? I looked around, but I couldn't get up to Fyr himself...I forgot a Levitation Potion, and I suck at spells lol.

No Daedric weapon in Mr. Fyr's hall...a 150k curiass, daedric sanctuary amulet, and a few other goodies.

i found the Daedric Dai-Katana thingy too.

*SPOILER*

I killed some guy at Dren's Plantation for it. He was up in some tower or something. He killed me like 5 or 6 times before I had could kill him. He killed me in like 4 hits So I tried paralyzing him but he had a high resistance to magic so I had to keep doing it until it worked But I finally got it from him... and is it awesome. BTW I killed him wit me ebony longsword also from Dren's Plantation... he is like the drug lord of Vvanderfell

I have 2x as much moon sugar as dren did...of course half of what I got was dren's...oh well.

Dren is a ***** ... I can't take him and his goons with my current guy yet ... it sux. I leveling up quick tho, up to 15 so far. Stole his ebony and daedric curiasses before he could get me. :P

jshaudvitis

Rapmaster how cant u kill them ppl i went thru and wooped ass when i was lvl 12 and u cant do it when ur lvl 15 wtf is wrong w/ u?

Originally posted by jshaudvitis
    Rapmaster how cant u kill them ppl i went thru and wooped ass when i was lvl 12 and u cant do it when ur lvl 15 wtf is wrong w/ u?
    it all depends on your skills and stats. He could have all his major and/or minor skills up a little while you on the other hand, may have had just one skill up alot, who knows. Every character is different.

You whooped Dren and his gonnies at level 12? I find that hard to believe ... heh.

Originally posted by RapmasterC
    You whooped Dren and his gonnies at level 12? I find that hard to believe ... heh.

My friend has a character thats level 9 I think, and has 80 strength...every character is different.

Dayum ... wtf is his intelligence? lol

jshaudvitis

so just cuz rapmaster cant do it it must b impossible, I THINK NOT i had major long blade skillz and armor rating of 95 so i think i can and DID DO IT AT LVL 12!

I made a character for fun and destroyed Dren's plantation at level 1. Level means nothing. I called my character Sauron He's since been deleted, but all I did was steal a couple of things, sell them, buy some spells, create my own custom spell and voila. I used a dark elf (I think... the one with the big magicka bonus) and birth sign the atronach (no regen magicka, *2 bonus to magicka). I started off with like over 230 mana if I remember correctly.

And if you are wondering what the spell was, I think it was a 10-20 frost dmg over 6 secs on a 35 ft radius. Its lethal.... costs around 60 magicka (so I could cast it like 4 times).
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

lol ok ... I didn't say you didn't or couldn't ... I just said I found it hard to believe but I now realize if you stack up all your stats on the fighting side that you can probably take them on. Jeez ... chill.

don't worryyyyyyyyyy
    be happyyyyyyyyyyyy

jshaudvitis

hehehe just had to make my point

Yea dude if you make a weapon with a cast when strikes spell of as much damage as you can over a 50 foot radius it's neato ... I took out the whole mage's guild in wolverine hall in like 3 swings LOL

Ok, this is sort of off opic but I've been trying to figure it out...

When descriptions of weapons say: x to y damage over z seconds, does that mean that it does somewhere between the min and max damage over the specified amount of time, OR does it do somewhere between the min and max damage every second during that amount of time?

Thread Information