Thread: Are items that are for sale randomly generated?

Nas

Default Are items that are for sale randomly generated?

Alright, there was this 10,000g weapon i was wanting to buy. I was DYING to buy it! I used the bug musk and everything to get the cheapest price (got her down to almost 5000) but i still fell short when it was time to pay up. It's stats were tight as hell, so i was like "i'll go sell some stuff, and then come back" so (i forget why, i think i was already saved in caldera, and i was in vivec) i reloaded my game, and then sold my goods. then i came back to that girl who was sellin the goods, and she didn't have the sword!!!! what happened? are the items randomly generated of something? is there anyway i can get her to carry the item again? will reloading over and over work? or am i just f****d? well please let me know! thanks! peace

try reloading.... its happened to me but when i reloaded it was their

Peace

i think it is randomly generated. i have made 2 characters, and one of them bought a dwemer jinksword from the lady with all the soul gems in Balmora's mages guild. and the other one bought it from a guy in the fighters guild and the girl didnt have it. So I dont know what to tell ya except reload like he said

10k.

Yeah, in the Vaults, one time, I went in there and there was a Glass Curiass, Glass Greaves, and Glass Helm. I stole them, but got caught. So I reloaded. This time, I got two Glass Shields. I felt I was being jipped with two Glass Shields, so I reloaded. This time I got the Curiass and Greaves, but not the Helm. Darn, but I lived with it and went to Ghostgate and got all my Glass Armor there.

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

When your bartering and the person says "The Offer Is Refused", hit the A button alot and they will probably accept after alot of tries.

LOL you'll be there awhile if you try to sell something worth 10g for 100 ... LOL!

Hidden Content border="0" alt="">

Not just items for sale. Items in chests/crates/etc will sometimes change as well. I was exploring dungeons with my new character and found 3 grand soul gems and then died. When I reloaded there wasn't a single grand soul gem in the whole dungeon
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Thread Information