Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omg! I Have The Best Idea For Morrowind ! ! ! !

YOU GET THE MOTHER ****ING STAR AFTER YOU FINISH THE MOTHER ****ING GAME AZURA ****ING GIVES IT TO YOU

Hidden Content border="0" alt="">

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

I went to Tel Branora and nobody sells Summon Golden Saint...where do I buy this spell at?

Anyway, I picked up 9 or 10 empty grand soul gems in my travels...one was used on a golden saint. I dont remember where I got them...1 at the hall of Fyr, 2 at the Dren Plantation...

Originally posted by EHWfedPres
    I went to Tel Branora and nobody sells Summon Golden Saint...where do I buy this spell at?

Anyway, I picked up 9 or 10 empty grand soul gems in my travels...one was used on a golden saint. I dont remember where I got them...1 at the hall of Fyr, 2 at the Dren Plantation...
    you wouldnt happen to remember where at dren's plantation? I went there but didnt find any. I also was just looking for good ol' moon sugar and weapons anways which I got. mmm... Daedric Dai Katana

jshaudvitis

to find drens plantation go to plegald(SP?) and go behind the castle thing and head straigh w/ur back facin plegald(SP) and youll find it hey rapmaster explain that first post a lil more clearly plz i wanna try it, but i need to find somtin good enough to fill it so tell me what that is and where to find it and ill do it to c if it works

Argh I had the fukin thing typed then puter froze on me! K I type again.

Save your game before trying this snit!

For this you need:

1. A weapon that can be enchanted a lot. A good one to try would be the Ebony Staff which has can hold 90.

2. Find an enchanter (recommended) or enchant the weapon with the following enchantments:

Fortify attribute Strength, Intelligence, and any other ones that you can fit on to self... and have them atleast be 5 magnitude apiece. Make that constant effect. Make sure you don't have any other weapons in your inventory, make sure you don't have your fists or weapon visable, then switch to the enchanted weapon by holding x and hitting r trigger, then hit and hold in x and then both triggers. Now hopefully this will keep enchanting yourself like the bound weapons did in my other cheat ( http://www.xboxaddict.com/forums/sho...threadid=16920 )

I would really like to try this myself to make sure it works and how to get it to work but it should work this way ... try playing around with it too.

Hidden Content border="0" alt="">

Thread Information