Thread: Microsoft is cool

Default Microsoft is cool

I sent my Xbox in for repair...on Wed. I just got it back today (a 3day turnaround with a holiday) in perfect working order...I don't want to hear anything bad about MS ever again....well at least about the XBOX...FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Shannon-XBA; 07-06-2002 at 08:57 PM.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

what is this: tihs*?

Glad your likeing your Xbox!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

the ****...*tihs*

its ***** backwards

yea, lol...thats cool u got it back

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!?!?! I need to get my XBOX repaired also.. I've been reluctant to call them...

How much does it cost for shipping? Do they procide the shipping charges??

If you're still under warranty, you can get it fixed free of charge, but since I'm guessing no, the whole lock, stock, and barrel will cost you (and this is a guess) around $70.
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

This is good news to hear after some of the horror stories that are sometimes posted about multiple returns. I've got the MS warranty but I'm hoping I'll not have to use it.

Formerly Jerred B Dyslexic Chaos's Avatar

Well, I have the EB Warranty and all I have to do is walk to my local EB and say I want a new XBox that works, and they will give me one, no questions asked. Hell, I could do an experiment with my Xbox, say, throw it off a 25 story building, and they'd still take it back.

Originally posted by Jerred B
    Well, I have the EB Warranty and all I have to do is walk to my local EB and say I want a new XBox that works, and they will give me one, no questions asked. Hell, I could do an experiment with my Xbox, say, throw it off a 25 story building, and they'd still take it back.
    I'd recomend getting a memory card before you do that.
    "Halo 2 is alot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire going through the hospital zone 130 miles per hour being
    chased by helicopters and ninjas, and the ninjas are on fire too"

Griesemer: Halo 2 is going to be everything you liked about Halo, only wrapped in bacon and deep-fried. As everyone knows, bacon makes even the best things even better.

Thread Information