Thread: i hav a ton of $$, now what?

Shocked i hav a ton of $$, now what?

hi,
    i hav $375, and i want to get all the good xboxlive games, and a few others. but can u help me out spending this huge was of cash? (i also might get more monye 4 cristmasm and a 4.0).
    1-unreal championship
    2-midtown madness
    3-brute force
    4-dead to rights
    5-dave mirra BMX XXX
    6-MGS2: Substance
    7-??????????
    what 4 # 7!
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

get sega gt 2002 they game will kick all other racing games @$$

For #7, I'd put in either NFL Fever '03 or NFL2K3, since they'll both be online.
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

Originally posted by xboxaddict1226
    get sega gt 2002 they game will kick all other racing games @$$
    YES! Sega GT 2002 man! Must have....Also, Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball!!!!!! And the rest of the money could be spend on peripherals like controllers, DVD kit, high definition av pack, racing wheel, and much more...You are so lucky that you got $300+....
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

bust a nut

yo, i'd get gohst recon!! if u dont know nething about it, i suggest u to start searching to find out some sweet info about it. i would have told u all about it but no im too lazy

yeah, sega gt '02 is awesome, and i know a lot about ghost recon, but feel free 2 just plain remove thing from the list, not just fill in the blank other good games:
    -enclave
    -panzer dragon orta
    -project ego (duh!)
    -and, bc
    but what r some other good online games (besides sport)?
    -treve
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

Default ummmmm

Steel Batallion....need i say more??

then blow the rest on energy drinks and caffine pills to stay up and play it for 83 hours straight.

Make sure you get an extended warranty for your box...
    PhReeK out!

definately ghost recon

Battlefield 1942 and Star Wars galaxies I think should be on there too but they won't be here until 2003 I think.

#7 should be the Xbox live kit unless your getting it from another source. If you want games I'd add Project Ego or Ninja Gaiden to that list.

No offense but you are talking about games that aren't out and none of us have played. Why not wait until you play the games, or they are at least finished before you make a decision. I would also add that you are thinking about games that aren't coming out until at least fall and some even next year. I must say that you are a better saver of money than me.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

lyn your 100% right. people cant just juge games yet. i hate it when 2 people sit there and argue of 2 games that are coming out like next year and try to say how oneis so much better. u dont know until u play the game!

hi,
    look, i'm going on hype, i know that. but, what xbox hav had alot of hype that weren't good? i trust my instincts, and i played and/or saw a movie of them @ e3, so i know more than someone who just looks @ the pictures.

how bout
    spinter cell
    dead 2 rights
    enclave
    project ego

some of those games are a little far away dont you think. i dont think he wants to save his money for months, well i know i wouldnt at least.

Thread Information