Thread: Multi-Regional XBox?

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Multi-Regional XBox?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------Over the past month a few companies have begun chipping the Xbox to play import games and DVDs. Right now the process is costing around £75 due to the complex wiring involved with the fitting, but this is expected to drop to around £50 shortly, as simplified methods are developed.

The chips available now play Xbox games from any region on any Xbox. They also play back-ups, and Region 1 DVD films, though you will need an American remote control to do so. This is great news, as games and films are often released in the States and Japan before Europe.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.xboxgamers.com/newspro/fu...5900405,71674,

If Europeans get this mod then they dont have to complain any more!! It will solve all you problems!! Right?
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Yeah, its been out for a LONG TIME............
    but like many people, i dont want to waste my warranty..
    Last edited by CodeMonkey; 07-06-2002 at 02:52 PM.

LOL thanks for telling us somethign we have already known for like 2 months now
    Last edited by dave_m123; 07-06-2002 at 02:41 PM.

Thread Information