Poll: Will Ego raise the bar for RPGs

Thread: PE will show people "the power of...the box"!

Talking PE will show people "the power of...the box"!

hi,
    don't u think PE will sell more xbox's than halo, fever, and doa3 combined? i think it'll b harder than hell to get a hold on 2, when it come out; when ever the hell that is. but this will put ps2 in the gutter. i mean, if i didn't already hav an xbox, i'd pay the $200 just 2 play PE, wuoldn't u?-
    -treve
    Games I own: Halo- Munch's Oddesey - Splinter Cell - Frontline - Project Gotham - Tony Hawk 4 - Sega GT - Dave Mirra - Amped - Tony Hawk 2x - Dead or Alive 3 - Blinx - Dead to Rights - Blood Wake - Morrowind - Knights of the Old Republic - Max Payne - Silent Hill 2 - Galaxies (PC) - Max Payne 2 - GTA Double Pack - THUG -

YES! Definitely... Project Ego: RPG Evolved It's definitely on my Must Have list! And YES, if I don't have an Xbox, I would spend $200+ just to play this game. Like I mean, the Aging System is already worth $200! Not to mention the replaybability and the beauty of graphics...
    Last edited by cityson; 07-07-2002 at 05:05 AM.
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Thread Information