Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I just got Bruce Lee and.......

Smile I just got Bruce Lee and.......

It rocks! The graphics are great, tons of levels and the fighting is great. There's alot of moves to buy and the story is great. I've been playing from 7:00last night till 3:30 in the morning. It's really a great game. Alot of people call it a button masher, but there's alot of skill and technique involved in the fighting styles. Also the nun-chucks rock!!! Buy, buy, buy

So you stayed home on Satuday night and played Bruce Lee hmmm someone needs a life. Just kiddin, maybe, glad you enjoyed it though.

Originally posted by Felon
    So you stayed home on Satuday night and played Bruce Lee hmmm someone needs a life. Just kiddin, maybe, glad you enjoyed it though.
    I got it for my brothers b-day (which was yesterday). I asked him how he wanted to spend it, and he said by playing his new game .

How can you get Lee???? That game was BAD all the way.....If your bro likes to play guys that much, I suggest you get Spiderman instead....
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

this is one of those games u either love or hate. i havent heard anyone say ok but ive heard people say great and some people sya crap.

this game is out already?!!?
    Hidden Content
    Hit up
    http://kevhead.cjb.net
    funny ass site, check it out.

yup. its been in stores since july 2.

Give the game a chance then say it is crap because I thought Halo was a piece of crap till I saw that there was things about it that was really tight I sat with it and found enjoyment
    Bruce Lee can be great if you give it a chance!!!!!!!!

Yea nobody gives games chances these days. they play for like 2 minutes and say halo is better,halo rulz,im going to go play halo, or some other really popular game.

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    Yea nobody gives games chances these days. they play for like 2 minutes and say halo is better,halo rulz,im going to go play halo, or some other really popular game.
    Are you here to rate this game or not???? All the comments you've made do not even come close to the topic.....I personally think this game sucks, and how bout you???? You just tell ppl that others don't give games chances.....

Hidden Content

"Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

i dont have it im asking how good it is. i was going to get it at blockbuster today and it way a guarantee in stock and they didnt have it.

I think it is tight the game is worth a rental. After playing it there are some flaws but you should go and give it a try I rate this title a 3.5 in my book. Others say it is wack but i am personally satisfy due to the genre.

When you finish the game, it opens up some survival mode challenges. You can pick any of his outfits to wear. That mode is better than the actual story mode

how many hours to beat the game first time?

spider-man this is a rentle game no doutb about it cause its way to easy(i beat it in 2 days)and beat i like 5 times after that(in 5 days)

but the lee game looks awsome cause on the video it showes the badguys being kicked inthe jaw and then it goes into a matrix type of thing when the badguy falls down
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Originally posted by xboxfan38
    it goes into a matrix type of thing when the badguy falls down
    Just like Max Payne....

Hidden Content

Sleeping

I played it for 3 hours, it sucks thats all there is to it. If anyone liked it I bet they like Kabuki Warriors also. You run around, kick & punch bad guys, run around again. Thats it. DOA3 is way better than this. Very dissapointed in this release.

Originally posted by LTM360
    I played it for 3 hours, it sucks thats all there is to it.
    I know....Kick, punch, jump+ kick, etc.....Yea, even a kid knows how boring is this....

Hidden Content

Ok. The story mode may be repetitive, but the survival challenges is JUST like doa3, if not better. You can also adjust the difficulty levels in survival for a real challenge. Try bumping up their rank in survival and tell me this game is easy. I think the graphics could have been done alittle better, but i'm happy enough. There are tons of moves, and once you beat the game (about 4 1/2 hours,) ALL THE MOVES OPEN UP AND MAKES THE STORY MODE ROCK!!! I personally didn't like DOA3. That was a button masher and the story sucked. In Bruce Lee, you get the best of both worlds. The survival challenges ARE better than the actual story. And besides, It's............ BRUCE LEE!!!

like i said u either love it or hate it. i think im gunna get it today, july 14 but i gotta see what im doin today.

Thread Information