Thread: BILL GATES on FRASIER NOV13th!!!

Cool BILL GATES on FRASIER NOV13th!!!

Just two days BEFORE the RELEASE of the XBOX the MIRCROSOFT FOUNDER and XBOX GURU will make a appearence on FRASIER, he is playing himself in the episode and babals on about how great MICROSOFT IS and its PRODUCTS(I wonder which ones he will mention- WINDOWS XP and the XBOX perhaps) I wonder if the PAYOFF he gave to NBC is figured into the 500million marketing expenses! (PS, NBC had to find away to pay the fat terrible acting drunk Kelsey Stammer the million+ a episode he gets, I guess this was it!) Here's a link to the news on yahoo http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/2001...frasier_1.html
    Hidden Content ULTRA-VIOLENCE!

OMFG! LMAO!

i gotta watch that TV sitcoms need more geeks.

That is going to be ****ing hilarious

Default hmmm

Bill Gates on Frasier.

If anyone knows this show, this storyline shouldn't be too difficult to guess.

Since Frasier is a Psychiatrist, I'll bet Bill will end up being a call-in patient. After "Billy" reveals his dominating addiction to video games, Frasier will set up an appt. to have this patient come in for additional counseling. Won't Frasier be suprised when it turns out to be none other than the richest man in the world, Bill Gates.

More unlikely... Frasier might even end up playing Bill's xbox to see why Bill is addicted and gets hooked himself.

Just an off-the-cuff hunch on the storyline but the two have to meet under some sort of pretense. Wait-n-see I guess.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

I don't think Bill Gates will have to pay a dime to be a guest on Frazier. Frazier wants the ratings and Gates wants the marketing...the deal is probably going to be even

I hope Gates comes on the program playing an XBox

-Max

Thread Information