Thread: WOW, RapmasterC is one dedicated, helpful guy in the land of Morrowind???

Default WOW, RapmasterC is one dedicated, helpful guy in the land of Morrowind???

Just thanking you for helping so much and never giving a smart a$$ comment. I'm a girl and i'm still here because of ALL of you helping out. By the way, the lady in Suran earthly delights(fighters guild quests) won't give up the 200 she owes . Anyone have any ideas??? I prob can't kill her as she has about 5 or 6 people standing around. I'm on level 3

I do have my steel longblade at over six thousand, but against their magic, I don't have a cahance. I tried taunting, intimidating and even paying her off. She won't budge.
    Last edited by Gamegirl; 07-06-2002 at 07:53 AM.

10k.

Take them all on. There's a guy by the door, and a guy to your right behind that screen thing right when you walk in. They're weak. The guy in front of the dancers gave me the most trouble. And they didn't all gang up on me, they just sat there as I brutally killed everyone one at a time. So you might just be able to walk up to her and kill her, grab the stuff, and walk out.

I wasn't doing the quest to get the 200 gold, I was just bored. But I reloaded to before I killed all of them later.

I just bribed her to 100%...then she gave it up
    Name your price...

And maybe I'll consider...

same here but it doesnt have to be 100

80+ should do

Peace

either use televanni bug musk(get it at a local trader)..or you can use JJax's Pimp Chain...use the search feature to find out how to get the chain...it really helps, especially in the later levels
    5 National Championships...13 Final Fours...Rock Chalk Jayhawk!

jshaudvitis

instead of makin the ppl like me i taunt them until they fight me then whoop thier ass i dont get a crime and i get to loot them

Thread Information