Thread: Sole Gem Trick

jshaudvitis

Default Sole Gem Trick

ive heard of ppl using a sole gem trick that way they dont use up thier grand sole gems, well wht the hell is it. ive searched the forum and cant find a thread so could someone tell me?

Nas

Default Re: Sole Gem Trick

Originally posted by jshaudvitis
    ive heard of ppl using a sole gem trick that way they dont use up thier grand sole gems, well wht the hell is it. ive searched the forum and cant find a thread so could someone tell me?
    Maybe they are talking about Azura's Star...the reusable, very valuable Soul Gem?

jshaudvitis

i got azuras star but ive also got some grand sole gems w/golden saints in them i no the trick has to do with constante effect and swapping the grand with like a petty that has a rat in it, and the enchantment stays. or somthing like that.

What you do is go to an enchant menu (either for your own enchanting or from an enchanter) and select the golden saint and get a spell all set up for constant effect. Then, before you actually do it, switch the golden saint for a rat or some other lowly soul and it will stay constant effect.
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

jshaudvitis

ok thx man

Thread Information