Thread: Hilarious Weapon Creation by Yours Truely

Default Hilarious Weapon Creation by Yours Truely

Haha ... for this you need a constant effect soul gem, cash to make an enchantment or 100 enchant skill (like me ) and an Ebony staff.

Make the ebony staff with 18% chameleon constant effect on self in 1 ft. 18% will take up all the enchant on the weapon. Now just have one more weapon in your inventory and hold x and keep switchin um. after 6 switches (6 switches x 18% = 107% chameleon) you will be totally invisable forever ... it's hilarious u just walk up to people and bash um against the head and they drop like flies ... it does critical damage which makes it even more powerful ... plus u can do any evil things against the law u want and never worry about getting reported or in trouble. Muahahahahahaha!

Oh and with this I am currently working on wiping out the entire city of Vivic ... I already took out Lord Vivic ... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by RapmasterC; 07-09-2002 at 04:39 PM.

Hidden Content border="0" alt="">

Thumbs up

Cool litle glitch you found there Rapmaster. I prefer to play the game through the way it was intended to be played tho. Cheating just makes a game get to old and boring to fast. I will definatly remember that glitch when I am done going through it the legit way. Nice trick.
    Last edited by Chronman420; 07-09-2002 at 05:29 PM.

OMG ... please do not call using chameleon spells "cheating". It was in the game and was meant to be used ... no cheating and no "not playing the game the way it was supposed to be played." Man o man i gettin sick and tired of hearing people call using constant effect enchantments cheating!

Soldier of the Wasteland EHWfedPres's Avatar

You hold X and then go into your inventory? Im gonna try that out on my screw around character.

Originally posted by RapmasterC
    OMG ... please do not call using chameleon spells "cheating". It was in the game and was meant to be used ... no cheating and no "not playing the game the way it was supposed to be played." Man o man i gettin sick and tired of hearing people call using constant effect enchantments cheating!
    Don't misunderstand them RapmasterC, they aren't calling the chameleon spells or the constant effect enchantments cheating, they are calling your little weapon switching trick the cheat. Also, I am not calling this cheating, and I really don't care what you do to get enjoyment out of the game.
    Here's how bad I suck

Don't get a free IPOD - Hidden Content

old sig Made by professor_frink he is the sig man!
    http://hosting.reversedreality.com/user_images/jschelm/sig.jpg

Alien Who's there?

Im gonna have to try this one out, cuz my character's name is Dark Illusion and this will be PERFECT. Ill try it when im done with the game or maybe not. Thanks RapmasterC

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

Hehe no problem ... ya you have two weapons (more just goes really slow), hold in x, and hold in r trigger and it'll keep switching and adding more chameleon. I took out the ENTIRE city of Vivic last night at like 3 am ... sure I probably ended up missing a couple people but hey, it was fun as hell. O one more thing even tho ur invisible when you hit some guards (not all of um) they still give you the crime fine screen but all you have to do is resist arrest and they can't see you to kill you anyway.

jshaudvitis

i did this last night and it cost me $42K damn i only had 2K left when i was done good thing for back up files

The Great One

Shocked It's cool, but it sort of sucks too

I did the little chameleon trick yesterday, and started going through the vaults of the 3 houses(which have some good stuff. Lot's of glass and ebony items.). It was very cool.

Then I ran into a little problem. I can't get the effect off. Essentially, I can't talk to anyone in the game. They just go, 'whose there?' and goodbye. That wouldn't be too much of a problem, except that includes guild guides and slit strider service guys, leaving me to WALK everywhere, which sucks. I suppose I can't do the quest stuff anymore either, which sucks.

Those house vaults are packed, though. I ended up getting about 400k worth of stuff just from House Telvanni.

I may just stick with a temporary chameleon effect.

P.s.- It also means: No paid enchanting, no training, no bartering, no paid repairing, no new spells. Nothing that requires interaction with NPCs.
    Last edited by Dulacc; 07-11-2002 at 10:04 AM.
    I am the YETI!!!!

10k.

If you have the Constant Affect Chameleon on a item, just unequip the item. That will disable the Chameleon affect on you, and you then could talk to other people, barter, and get transport service.

The Great One

Shocked well......

Originally posted by Alien
    If you have the Constant Affect Chameleon on a item, just unequip the item. That will disable the Chameleon affect on you, and you then could talk to other people, barter, and get transport service.
    That didn't work, when I used the trick described at the beginning of this thread.

I tried unequiping it, dropping it entirely, dropping EVERYTHING I had, and I still had the chameleon effect going. Because it's kind of a glitch, it's stuck.

Right now, I'm walking around basically naked knocking things out with my fists.
    I am the YETI!!!!

how do you get a constant effect soul gem???

and also does it have to be an ebony staff???
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

xbaaddict

constant effect soul gems have to either have a descended sleeper or golden saint i bieleve to have constant effect

Originally posted by xbaaddict
    constant effect soul gems have to either have a descended sleeper or golden saint i bieleve to have constant effect
    Yup, and you can only soultrap those in a grand soul gems or Azura's star.
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

k thanks whats a descended sleeper? i havent seen one yet
    Hidden Content

thanks to VeNoMiZA for the sig Hidden Content

xbaaddict

they are about 5'10" i suppose eh dre? they are fat look like they have a robe on have trunk elephant like noses they are very slow i mean very slow they may move one foot every fifteen seconds they are dogoth urs servants and they will most of the time use some magic they can be hard to kill for a lower classman

Thread Information