Thread: Armor Question..

Default Armor Question..

I am just wondering the benefits between medium and heavy armor...

Would heavy armor give better Armor Class? And at what cost would it give you the better protection..

I am talking statistic wise for this also, not RP

There is no really good Medium Armor that I know of. Heavy Armor does give the best armor rating, but high level (Daedric) armor weighs a ton.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

jshaudvitis

deadric weighs alot but if ur streangth is high enough it dont matter cuz mines 98 and i can hole 490lbs the armor weighs like 350

Default kk

Yah thanks alot, I will stick with my heavy armor as only armor type...

Time to go play

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    There is no really good Medium Armor that I know of. Heavy Armor does give the best armor rating, but high level (Daedric) armor weighs a ton.
    Dreugh Armor is medium and it gives a real nice armor rating. The shield alone gives me more than 100 and so does the helmet. If its not iver 100 its still in the high 90's, i cant recall off the top of my head.

I prefer a combination of light and med armor. Heavy armor just weighs to damn much. Sure it has a higher condition but my armorer skills are very high and i can repair all my own stuff in a effcient manner.
    My strength is also 98 and i can carry 490. And since i only carry one big ass two handed sword and no heavy armor or sheild theres plenty of room for me to carry loot and treasue back from a dungeuon. Pay me!

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by JJaX

Dreugh Armor is medium and it gives a real nice armor rating. The shield alone gives me more than 100 and so does the helmet. If its not iver 100 its still in the high 90's, i cant recall off the top of my head.
    Yeah, but there are only three pieces (at least I presume; Dreughs don't have legs so I guess you can toss greaves and boots out entirely). That's hardly a full set of complete armor.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    Yeah, but there are only three pieces (at least I presume; Dreughs don't have legs so I guess you can toss greaves and boots out entirely). That's hardly a full set of complete armor.
    Thats why i mix, I get the highest armor i can with the least amount of weight.

Right now i have, Dreugh, ORC, and glass and a few Rare pieces like the boats that make you fly(55k armor rating 106) and a bound curiass that weighs 0, armor rating of 100+ and fortifys all armor skills 5 points......

Not only do i get a high armor rating, I can trained in more than 1 armor class at any given time. HoW bout DeM AppLes?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

light armor=lworst protection fatigues less
    medium armor=medium protection fatigues medium
    heavy armor= best protection fatigues more

Skarp

You can't base an AR on what it does you to. It is going to be way different for everyone.

All classes of armor are good as long as you level yout skill in it.

Thread Information