Thread: Gta3

Default i was watchin extended play.....

i was watchin extended play and when they did the review for gta3 for pc they mentioned that gta3 was comming out for xbox.....do they know something we dont
    Last edited by lllSmokelll; 07-09-2002 at 10:25 PM.
    Hidden Content

its mabe a mistake or old show, sony has right to it so only way you see it on xbox is on Xbox2, if sony dosen't get more rights again but I can leave with out GTA3, my dad likes tomb raider and I trying have him get PS2 thought so if he did I could own GTA3 anyway.....
    MARYLAND TERPS 2002 NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

ADEMA_RULES got the wrong information.......

the REAL thing is that Sony owns the Grand Theft Auto liscence until 2004, so any GTA on Xbox would have to be sometime after October of 2004

Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

JUST DROP IT, YOUR MAKING ME CRAZY TALKING BOUT GTA3 FOR XBOX!!!!!!!!!! IS NOT GONNA HAPPEN SO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    XBOX AND COUNTER_STRIKE MUST COME TOGETHER!

i saw that too and i truley believe that it will come out on xbox rockstar knows thier losin money not puttin on xbox, once sony dont have rights to it theyll have gta3 and gta4 out and ill b the happiest little gamer that ever lived

it's not that great of a game. I have it for the pc (copy...would never pay for this game), and I have to say i was a bit disappointed after what I've heard about it for so long.

It's ok. It's fairly enjoyable. It's basically Crazy Taxi with guns. Decent, but certainly nothing to lose sleep over.

Talking

i agree with robnyack gta3 was good for a while but seeing it on pc and ps2 do we really need it on xbox? xbox can do a lot better than that, theres no need to just keep on copying different games, it sucks. games like halo and hunter are good cos the xbox came up with it first, it didnt just copy a ps2 title and make the graphics better.
    another thing about gta3 we've seen it all before on pc and ps2 and its always the same so why would it be any different on xbox?

Thread Information