Thread: Lvl 28 and starting over ****** HELP

Default Lvl 28 and starting over ****** HELP

Anyway, I'm at the cure corprus disease of the Blades quest.

Basically, I retrieve the boots he's looking for down in the corprusarium bring them back and he just keeps saying got the boots? no boots no potion.

I have the damn boots, in fact I've got 2 pair.

I know it's not very far in the blades quests, but I've done a ton of side ones, am lvl 28 have about all glass armor (light armor being one of my major skills) , great weapons.

Think it's because I have 2 pair of flying boots? Bug in the game? File specific? Possibly a way to give something to someone outside the chat window?

Please help anyone who can, really don't want to start over. I don't even really remember where I got most of my stuff.

Also, had to reload after getting stuck behind a door. Before reloading I could pick all the 100 locks in the corprusarium, but after it keeps saying too complex even w/ grandmaster pick.

bump

sorry folks, but i am pretty frustrated. that'll teach me for not saving other files other than the autosave.

really curious if this type of thing has happened to others. i would imagine it's a file problem, but if it's not i'd hate to put in the time to get back there only to have it happen again.

I really don't know how to help you.

Don't erase that character though... there are tons of other things you can do other than the main quest that are just as much fun! Try finishing a couple of the different guilds and your house. To tell you the truth, I still haven't even done the first quest of the main quest.

If I read something concerning your prob I'll be sure to let you know.

Sorry can't be of more help...
    The weak shall perish.
    Hidden Content

Have you tried all the options? I remember him saying the same thing when I asked about the boots. I think he responds to "errand," but I can't remember exactly.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

thanks dre and psycho.

Yeah, I've tried all the options, nothing works. I've tried putting the boots on his table, in his basket, all that.

As far as keeping the character goes, I might go with it for awhile, but if you remember pretty much the main reason for this quest is to cure your corprus. I'm interested to see if I'll actually turn in to the big fat corprus monster, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to live without a cure.

Anyway, thanks for the help. If anyone else has a suggestion, I'd sure like to hear it.

I believe your going to turn into a Vampire........

I ran into a simular problem. I had to go to VAS way up north and kill all the necromancers with the aid of some chick. Well i was level 3 at the time so i got my ass kicked and retreated back to civilization. While doing so i lost the chick i was with..........
    And when i would talk to the guild stewart in Ald-ruhn about VAS he said the same crap about what to do..........

so 20 levels later i roll up to VAS and kick everyones ass, everybody. Then when i returned to the guild stewart he said the same crap. So i was like "You Fuk, wasting my time"
    But then one day i was roaming up north and the Chick that i was with at level 3 said, Our job is done blah blah blah, and my journal was updated. And when i spoke with the stewart he said "good job blah blah blah" and i could take more orders.

The moral of my story..........
    MOST cases when you do quest specific things your journal will update when you find the item your looking for. When you picked up these "Boots" did your journal update? Are you sure you got the exact boots he requested for?

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Yeah, journal updated. Dwemer flying boots from the corprusarium. I'll turn into a vampire from corprus? might be interesting...

this happened to me the other day with the Dwemer Puzzle Box. I returned the damn box to the guy at the fighters guild. Journal updated. Then I went to Cassius and he is like "is like is this about your orders?" I go to orders and it says go get the information from the guy. I did already. I went through all the options and nothing. I didnt really think much of it and though it would solve itself a little bit later, but now Im concerned

Hmm, did you read all of Yagrum's prompts? That could be the problem. THe game may need you to get that information from him before you continue.
    Plewis, you may have forgotten to ask Hasaphat about the Sixth House or whatever you were sent there to ask him about first.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    Hmm, did you read all of Yagrum's prompts? That could be the problem. THe game may need you to get that information from him before you continue.
    Plewis, you may have forgotten to ask Hasaphat about the Sixth House or whatever you were sent there to ask him about first.
    yep... he only gives u the notes package after u ask bout the sixth house

Peace

Originally posted by Plewis
    this happened to me the other day with the Dwemer Puzzle Box. I returned the damn box to the guy at the fighters guild. Journal updated. Then I went to Cassius and he is like "is like is this about your orders?" I go to orders and it says go get the information from the guy. I did already. I went through all the options and nothing. I didnt really think much of it and though it would solve itself a little bit later, but now Im concerned
    Yeah after you give him the box, Start asking about the N________

(what ever it is, Starts with a N!)

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Sixth House, and the N_____ I think is the Neveraine Prophecies.

Anyway, started a new character. It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but I definitely learned my lesson about only using the autosave. Problem now is I want to do everything very quickly without going through the process of leveling up.

Fortunately, I know where Creeper hangs out. Just keep killing those Ordinators. Seems kind of cheap to buy my way up, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Thread Information