Thread: Help, my xbox controller is acting weird!!

bust a nut

Default Help, my xbox controller is acting weird!!

i dont know why its acting like that...

with the left joystick, when i go forward, somehow it throws a grenade. i didnt even touch the left trigger, im seriuos. Also when i press it to crouch down, sometimes it throws a grenade and when was trying to crouch, i moved left. whats up with that shiat??i dont know why, i didnt slam it on the floor or nething.

ne body has this problem. is there neway i can fix it.

and.. i bought it at best buy in like february. do u think i can take it back and get another one for free?? or go to eb and say that i got it as a gift from some friend and dont have a reciept or the case for the contorller.

help a brother out ya'll

buy one from walmart. Exchange them and return the bad one. That's what I do when my controllers start to wear out.
    .:Grab a Spoon:.

Originally posted by whoadae
    buy one from walmart. Exchange them and return the bad one. That's what I do when my controllers start to wear out.
    thats a good idea. my controller does that too, but i think it is because it is extremely sensitive. in gunvalkyrie, i would all of the sudden start jumping for no reason. i realized that i was slightly hitting the left trigger.

What kind of controller is it? Cuz I have one, I can't remember the name off hand, but it's not a M$ one, and it did almost the same exact thing. I can't play Halo with it anymore cuz it just tweaked the game out. Also, try cleaning out the USB port for the controller, maybe blow some air out...try that man and I hope it works.

my controller was the MS one that came w/ my xbox.

somethin like that happend to me in spider-man i wasnt movie and he starded movieing forward?????????

but all i can say is get your xbox stuff from eb
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Originally posted by xboxfan38
    somethin like that happend to me in spider-man i wasnt movie and he starded movieing forward?????????

but all i can say is get your xbox stuff from eb
    that might have been because ur joystick was pointed forward when u turned on ur xbox. when u turn on ur xbox, the joysticks should be centered.

Good thing nothing happens to my XBOX or my controllers

Do you plug your controller in before you switch your Xbox on? If so make sure you don’t press any buttons. Because I know it recalibrates your controller every time you switch it on…….

hope it helps

I had 2 MS ccontrollers that were both screwed up and i called so many stores and if i bught a knew one and tried to return it, they would only exchange it. Then i called Circuit City. You can return anything within 30 days and get the money back how you paid for it. So i bought two controllers, adn returned the two bad ones. I got two brand new controllers for free. Circuit City is the only store i could find that would do this. I hope this helps!!!

bust a nut

Originally posted by Tigerbob4
    I had 2 MS ccontrollers that were both screwed up and i called so many stores and if i bught a knew one and tried to return it, they would only exchange it. Then i called Circuit City. You can return anything within 30 days and get the money back how you paid for it. So i bought two controllers, adn returned the two bad ones. I got two brand new controllers for free. Circuit City is the only store i could find that would do this. I hope this helps!!!
    mmm. not bad, i may do that.

they rest of u, thanks for helping me out!

Thread Information