Thread: Banned Commercail gets awarded!!!!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Banned Commercail gets awarded!!!!

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/364/364426p1.html

This is unbeleivable, I never thought the Xbox would win after they banned it. But apparently they still one. That must of shut up peoples complaints. Xbox gets one more award to add to the case!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

I dont get why people have to have there thongs so high up in there ass. Why did they ban such a classic comical commercial.

This world is full of a bunch of GoT Damn Marci Darcys. Go save a koala or some s4it...............
    Last edited by JJaX-XBA; 07-11-2002 at 02:10 PM.

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Lost but not forgotten - RIP DZNUTZ DZNUTZ's Avatar

marcy darcy's....LOL...classic chit jjax ....classic

Originally posted by JJaX
    I dont get why people have to have there things so high up in there ass. Why did they ban such a classic comical commercial.

This world is full of a bunch of GoT Damn Marci Darcys. Go save a koala or some s4it...............
    tru dat!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I dont get why people have to have there thongs so high up in there ass. Why did they ban such a classic comical commercial.

It did pay off. They won awards!!
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! l Maximus l's Avatar

Damn...I don't mean to get mushy dude...but, I miss conversing with you during the day!!

Anyway...I would say it's because people want to be more "politically correct" these days... I agree, it's stupid

Thread Information