Thread: Halo Tourament

Default Halo Tourament

A few friends and myself have been talking about setting up a Halo Tournament for this coming October and have been seeing how many people would be interested in participating before we get it all set up. It would be located in Sand Springs, Oklahoma.. about 10minutes from Tulsa. We have the building, all the electronics... 8xboxs, 8tvs, routers, cat5 cable...

Anyone that thinks they maybe interested email me for more details, it will be taking place sometime during October...

We will have our website up with all the infromation in the next couple weeks until then feel free to email me.

ziplock007@cox.net

how many people do you have counting on being there???????????
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

Wondering Around

if i was still living in Arkansas, i'd be more than happy to drive out to the Tulsa area, its only about an hour and a half drive from where i lived. But since i'm in Kansas City now and going to school, i wont be able to make it. would be fun though.

Well so far we have atleast 5 teams of 2 that are going to enter, and so far this is how we have it going.. it will be 50$ per team...

and we are wanting atleast 10 teams of 2... which will be 10x's 50(entering fee per team) and the winner will walk away with whatever the jack pot is... (depends on how many people enter).

but so far it would atleast be 250$

we would draw team names to set up brackets, it would be 2 loss elemination....

that is the basic lay out of how thigns will work, so the more people we get signed up, the bigger the jack pot, making it worth your drive...

Again, I will post the link to our website with the offical details within the next week or so... Spread the word.

Thread Information