Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halo on PC? Discuss.

Heh, i'd like to see 4 people playing split screen on one keyboard and a computer monitor.
    You won't have to because PC users will be using the FULL screen playing 32 people all in high resolution with a keyboard and mouse.

It'll be interesting to see what changes happen on the PC side.
    Hidden Content quality="high"pluginspage="Hidden Content type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="150"height="125">
    ---Hidden Content ---

Its not the same when your friends aren't in the same room as you ... thats what I was trying to say. And with a pc you arn't all going to be sharing a keyboard on one monitor (that would just be dumb.) Its so much fun when you get all your friends over to play. Another bad thing is some of my friends that play halo dont have a good enough computer to play it with me online. They would be getting like 1 frame per 2 seconds and it just wouldn't work.

You know, there's alot of 56kers around the world, and I have a feeling that Halo won't get what it deserves on MP. And about the keyboard and mouse. I really love my X-Box controller for FPSs y'know. Having a keyboard and mouse to play Halo is really going to make the game lose alot of it's fun. I even think my skills on the pad beats my skills using the keyboard and mouse. Ah well, so the PC version will have people clicking instead of pulling the trigger

PS. I wonder if a bettter voice comm on the PC will be in existence when Halo comes out on PC...
    Proud owner of Halo: Combat Evolved

Thread Information