Thread: About Black Screen (solution)

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Default About Black Screen (solution)

Everyone who has Morrowind know what i'm talking about the black screen. When you swap to the map window, you will get a black screen and the message " Your disc are dirt or damage. Press the A button to retry" frequently when you start the game. This is not a big error or glitch. This also not your disc are damage or something like that. This is because when you start to load the savegame you have, it's not completely or fully load your file. So, when the loading screen has been finished load, approach your xbox console and you will hear it's still load. So, move around or kill some monsters (2-3 minutes). After that, open your map then you will not get a black screen. I'm not 100% sure that's it's working but it's work for me. Hopefully this solution will help for everyone....
    Back into the world of gaming.

um this has never happened to me.....

but good find ne ways..

Peace

10k.

I've never had that happen to me either...and I haven't just started playing, I've played it almost everyday since it first came out. But thanks for the tip.

Maybe it's really your lens' error after all...
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

This just started happening to me yesterday. At first it was when I switched to the map right as the game was loading a new area. However, after that it was fairly random when it happened. I deleted an OXM save file, and for a while it didn't happen, but then it started doing it again. I'm gonna try a lens cleaner today. I hope that helps because saving every five minutes is getting old.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Mine screen never turns black, it will freeze up and then making this loud buzzing noise. Lately it has been happening more and more often.

mine doesnt do that but it did it once. also when i switch to clode map to far map by hitting a on the menu it takes like a long time and my xbox makes loud noises.

Thread Information