Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which sword should i enchant???

Shocked which sword should i enchant???

alright i have a daedric dai-katana and a normal daedric katana... now i know the dai katana is better but its two handed and i cant use my shield while fighting... but i can with the daedric normal katana...block is also in my major/minor skills and im good at it so im leaning towards the normal katana...
    i need advice cuz im gonna dish out alotta money with this enchantment...

also what do u think i should enchant my sword with (drain health, paralyze?????????)

Peace

10k.

I would do a Paralyze and Drain Health. As for which sword to choose, I have no clue. Choose the one you like the most is what I'd do.

jshaudvitis

dont no if u have this but i made my deadric claymore paralyze for 4sec and poison 1-12 points

are clay mores two handed???where did u find yours???

Peace
    Last edited by Calve; 07-15-2002 at 01:13 AM.

use the katana. if your gunna dish out a lot of money on a one hit kill sowrd u should be able to block. after u enchant it its not like it will atter everything will die in one hit if the enchant is good enough.
    edit: btw you should get a daedric longsword instead. its better and its one handed. but if you cant get one,it doesnt really matter.

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    use the katana. if your gunna dish out a lot of money on a one hit kill sowrd u should be able to block. after u enchant it its not like it will atter everything will die in one hit if the enchant is good enough.
    edit: btw you should get a daedric longsword instead. its better and its one handed. but if you cant get one,it doesnt really matter.
    I was just thinking where can Calve get a daedric longsword. I would also love to have one. Right now the only sword I have is the Imperial longsword. Has anyboby heard of a sword called the Chryamere I heard that this longsword is one of the best.

drens villa. one of the guys there u can kill to get it. there is all kinds of daedric crap there. plus u wont get a bounty cuz its a commada tong village. they have their own crappy guards that are just guards of town tho.

does the dude in dren's plantation have the COMPLETE DAEDRIC SET?

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Tkf5000
    drens villa. one of the guys there u can kill to get it. there is all kinds of daedric crap there. plus u wont get a bounty cuz its a commada tong village. they have their own crappy guards that are just guards of town tho.
    thats where i got my katana tho.... i killed both the guys in there but none had a long sword

Peace

Member on the run

I have a daedric katana that I called the Vampire Torment. I have Eleidon's Ward (a shield that casts restore health 50-100 pts per use), so I decided to stick with the Katana. The torment does 20-24 pts worth of drain fatigue and 10-14 pts worth of fire damage. Pretty nice deal.

As for the strongest sword that was placed into the game premade, it's the EltonBrand, once you get the GoldBrand, you can become a vampire and get the EltonBrand...

I use my Daedric Dai Katana, I am going to enchant it with absorb health, and Im gonna enchant my Ebony Longsword with absorb magicka and fatigue... dont go with drain. Do absorb effects. It does drain and restore at the same time... pretty cool

With powerful swords, Dont bother making them do extra damage like Poison/Fire/ice.

Cause the swords strong enough already were you wouldnt even notice. Do things like plewis said that will benefit you, Like getting health and magika points.

Well thats what im gonna do

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by CALzinger
    does the dude in dren's plantation have the COMPLETE DAEDRIC SET?
    of couse not! i wish. itd be cool.

ya but dont absorb spells only absorb health if ur health is damaged... or if u have full health does it still drain ur opponents health???

Peace

Member on the run

it still drains the opponent's health. It's well worth it. JJax, though it may not be a constant regeneration of your health, I find a sick sense of irony that my opponent is the one keeping me alive...

do they have any life/magicka/fatigue STEAL attacks?

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Default Re: which sword should i enchant???

Originally posted by Calve
    alright i have a daedric dai-katana and a normal daedric katana... now i know the dai katana is better but its two handed and i cant use my shield while fighting... but i can with the daedric normal katana...block is also in my major/minor skills and im good at it so im leaning towards the normal katana...
    i need advice cuz im gonna dish out alotta money with this enchantment...

also what do u think i should enchant my sword with (drain health, paralyze?????????)

Peace
    If it's a good shield I say go for it, if not enchant dai-katana!!

well uh....im not sure. but i would have to say enchant the single handed long blade, ah yes...the katana. shields are good.

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Member on the run

Originally posted by CALzinger
    do they have any life/magicka/fatigue STEAL attacks?
    That's what the absorb spells are. They steal your opponents attributes, and you get them to restore you.

AWESOME!!

ok ok....

GET THE ABSORB STUFF!!!!!!

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Thread Information