Thread: high priced items

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

Default high priced items

do you konw a place where you can sell really valuable items at price that is around 1000 because i can't sell any thing that is that high because the trader only has like 500 gold
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

The Creeper at Ghorak Manor in Caldera has Five Thousand drakes, plus he buys and sells at listed value (not haggling necessary; you always get a fair deal). If you need to sell something worth more than that, then just buy something from him to balance things out, rest 24 hours, then sell the stuff you bought back to him when his gold has regenerated.

And somebody's probably already replied about this.
    No? \/\/00+!
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Release The First Skill Shadow20002's Avatar

Maybe there a trader that got unlimited money to trade for you but you will need to find....secret of Bethesda Softworks....every game has something to keep you playing for a while.
    Back into the world of gaming.

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    The Creeper at Ghorak Manor in Caldera has Five Thousand drakes, plus he buys and sells at listed value (not haggling necessary; you always get a fair deal). If you need to sell something worth more than that, then just buy something from him to balance things out, rest 24 hours, then sell the stuff you bought back to him when his gold has regenerated.

And somebody's probably already replied about this.
    No? \/\/00+!
    Actually, you can haggle to get more than the full value. This may depend on your mercantile skill, but I always get a 1% markup. For example, if he offers 4000, I counter with 4040 and he accepts it. He won't accept 4041 though. Depending on how much you're selling, this can add up. I still haven't found the drunken mud crab to try it on him.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

Here in Utopia harmful things such as cars and Barny are no more. All who are worthy recive an Xbox, all others must buy any of the other unworthy systems such as PS9!

is te mcrab like the richest merchant???
    Hidden Content
    think about it...
    an
    Xtremely Big Outrageous Xtravagant Worior
    will kill a
    Pathetic Slimeball... even when there are 2 of them....
    not to mention obliterate a
    Groaning, Aching, Miserable Elf, a Completely Unworthy Being, Everyday
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by SciFi
    is te mcrab like the richest merchant???
    As far as I know yes. I haven't been to him, but from what I have read, he has 10,000 gold, pays full price, and his money replenishes after 24 hours. Personally, I prefer Creeper. It may take twice as long to sell stuff to him, but he is alot easier to get to, and I don't want to waste my mark spell on him.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Thanks to AloneInTheDark for the Sig
    Hidden Content
    ESPN NFL VIP Team - Texans

I have found the mudcrab, hes a lonely guy, but anyways, he buys weapons and armor, no enchanted items, no scrolls, hes kinda lame if u ask me, stick with the creeper.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Thread Information