Thread: How do you build or get a house in Morrowind?

Arrow How do you build or get a house in Morrowind?

A lot of people throughout the threads have been saying where there house is or that they are building a house. What I don't get is, how do you build a house? If someone could please help me by saying how you build or get a house?

10k.

There was a thread already just like this. Read the thread titled "my house". That will tell you, I don't feel like typing it again. But here it is. The magics of copying and pasting.

You steal peoples houses, or you get a StrongHold from the Great House you are in. I have done both. To get a StrongHold you have to get high enough in rank in the House. And then they give it to you as a little Quest to get a StrongHold. Then this one guy will give you directions and plans to give to another guy. Don't worry about it, it's real easy and they give you very detailed instructions of what to do.

I think you can just go talk to the guy to start your stronghold. I KNOW if you are in House Hiaalu, you can go talk to one of the people in Hiaalu Manor in Balmora and he will give you things to do to start your stronghold no matter what your rank. You have to have a stronghold to advance above House Cousin in the House. After you do some things, you just have to wait for time to pass and journal entries appear saying to check on the progress of your stronghold.

10k.

Um, you start your StrongHold when you are a House Cousin or a House Brother. You need it to advance to House Father. And yes, I am talking about House Hlaalu.
    Last edited by Alien; 07-20-2002 at 09:43 AM.

I started mine when I first joined the house. I just asked the guy in Balmora about stronghold...If you advance without a stronghold, you will be told to build one before you can advance to House Brother. You can start your stronghold anytime. Try it...

thats mean. u cant make your stronghold rgiht away with redoran.

I got it started when I was one of the first three ranks of the house...

But who do you talk to in the Hlaalu Manor? Don't just say 'guy', but be more specific. I'm now the rank below House Cousin, which is either Kinsman or Lawman, which means I can start my stronghold now? Who do I go to in the Hlaalu Council Manor?

10k.

Originally posted by xboxgamer142
    But who do you talk to in the Hlaalu Manor? Don't just say 'guy', but be more specific. I'm now the rank below House Cousin, which is either Kinsman or Lawman, which means I can start my stronghold now? Who do I go to in the Hlaalu Council Manor?
    The "guy " that Curio tells you to go see for your Stronghold...

No, you have to get to House Cousin first...

rrriiiggghhhttt...

Shocked hi

hi i am new to morrowind and too how u biuld a house and yar wot are u a gard archer,,

Quote Originally Posted by lee99222 View Post
    hi i am new to morrowind and too how u biuld a house and yar wot are u a gard archer,,
    I woul........ I would help you if I know what the eff you were saying.

This may be a record for a bump....and not even in eligable english, wow.
    Executive Editor
    Xboxaddict.com

Thread Information