Thread: Halo Tournament

Default Halo Tournament

I was just wondering how many of you guys here are actually going to be playing in it. I just realised why you have to be 18 to be in it also. The game is rated mature. I was looking around to find this out and saw something on the xbox forums. Even if you didn't have to be 18 I still probably wouldn't have been in it since the closest one to me is over 2 hours away. Why didn't they do some thinking and put them all over the states instead of two in the same city. I can see two in big cities but not small ones.

I entered

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

i was goign to enter untill i read the rules and game types. . . . FFA sidewinder all vichles for the first round and the finals??? thats lame . . . they also have a race for 1 round. . . . also they dont mention anything about radar (except for the snipers game) so i assume they play with it on . . . . LAME. . . . the torny will be highly competitive im sure, but i dont think that the most skilled player will win cauz the games types r stupid, they r doing it all wrong IMHO . . . . they should have the same game through out the torny, or what i wish they did was have 2v2 CTF u can enter as a team or as a single and the singles get paired randomly, that would probly bring out the best compitition, but thats my opinion and who would listen to me anyway . . .
    Your off the squad!
    Take That!

Originally posted by OppiumNitrates
    i was goign to enter untill i read the rules and game types. . . . FFA sidewinder all vichles for the first round and the finals??? thats lame . . . they also have a race for 1 round. . . . also they dont mention anything about radar (except for the snipers game) so i assume they play with it on . . . . LAME. . . . the torny will be highly competitive im sure, but i dont think that the most skilled player will win cauz the games types r stupid, they r doing it all wrong IMHO . . . . they should have the same game through out the torny, or what i wish they did was have 2v2 CTF u can enter as a team or as a single and the singles get paired randomly, that would probly bring out the best compitition, but thats my opinion and who would listen to me anyway . . .
    I agree that all vehicles lame and radar is lame for such a seroius tourney. ANd im not used to playing liek that. But ill give it a shot

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Alien

yeah im not sure if i wanna join becuase the rules that they have will ruin the game. i might just join anyways.

Friend Request + No Message = Instant Decline

|360| Xbox 360 Elite - Resident Evil 5 Edition
    |PC| Asus - eeePC-1015PN[TEMP]
    |WP7| HTC - TITAN
    Achievements at home, on the move, and on the go.

Thread Information