Thread: Tao Feng ,fist of the loutus trailer

Default Tao Feng ,fist of the loutus trailer

i dont know if the was posted yet,ive been away for a week or so http://www.microsoft.com/games/Xbox/taofeng.asp but i thought i would share this trailer with you guys
    Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

Hidden Content props to Caged Soul for the sig an props to my mom for giving birth to me

yes! finally a game with tight moves and blood!

I don't know why microsoft is making two fighting games. Kakuto Chojin looks like the same thing.

Tao Feng’s fighters will be comprised of more than 16,000 polygons and more than 70 bones! Just for comparisons DOA3’s models were made of around 12,000 polygons and it’s unknown whether those models even used bones! All this is adding up to a never before reached level of brutality and realism, i can not wait for this game,
    Last edited by DIGITAL; 07-25-2002 at 12:53 PM.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Originally posted by Keltiks
    yes! finally a game with tight moves and blood!

I don't know why microsoft is making two fighting games. Kakuto Chojin looks like the same thing.
    The developer who makes Kakuto Chojin has always made games with the best graphics. But they concentrate so much on the graphics that all of its games sucked. There was this game for the PS2 that they made, frogot what it was called but it had really good graphics but the game its self was horrible. Dont expect for Kakuto Chojin to be good in the gameplay department. But Tao Feng's gameplay righ tnow looks immpressive, with massive arenas and etc.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Default it's cool, as long as it plays well

Yeah, but i think Dead or Alive 3 models looks much cooler..it doesn't mater how many polygons a game uses..it's what they do with it.... Oh boy, bones breaking, and blood flying..one more gimmick.. I hope the game plays well...anybody remember mortal kombat for the dreamcast? Still i'm in the mood for a new fighter....
    Last edited by Evil_Dr_Beefy; 07-25-2002 at 10:07 PM.
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

Thread Information