Thread: the best

Smile the best

is project gotham the best racing game or not?

what do you think?

Not even close. Moto GP and Rallisport spank it in every way possible. Burnout spanks it as an arcade racer.

i love it... but everybody has different opinions about this game... rent it... like it... buy it... dont like it... return it... no regrets

Totally, man. That's why reviews are a bad way of determining what game to buy, because everyone has a different opinion. The best way is to rent the game first.
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

I love pgr and it is the best racing game since gt3!!! i never really see why people loved rallisport... it was a good game but it wasnt worth the money...im renting moto gp soon so ill see if its good

First off Moto GP blows them all away. Next in line would definetly be RSC.

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

I'd say that Rallisport Challenge and Burnout beat PGR for the best racing games on the Xbox. I thought PGR was too realistic; the fun factor wasn't as big as I hoped it would be.

Rallisport Challenge had just the right amount of realistic edge to it. Plus the environments looked abolutely stunning.

I never got bored of Burnout. Even though I beat the game in 2 days , I still played again and again. I wish car control was like that in every racing game.

I'm Martha Stewart, and those are my 2 cents.

Wait until you see Project Gotham Racing 2 and Rallisport Challenge 2 come out....MotoGP will go WAY down to hell....Why are you guys keep talking about PGR and RSC? They are the oldest games I've ever known....
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

I don't know, Rock N' Roll Racing for Genisis is pretty damn good. OH! You mean XBox, Fu*k yeah!!

Why do ppl even like PGR? It's just the same old thing as Metropolis Street Racer......I hate that game due to the Kudos *****s......
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Originally posted by cityson
    Why do ppl even like PGR? It's just the same old thing as Metropolis Street Racer......I hate that game due to the Kudos *****s......
    PGR is a great game because of the kudos.... why do you like halo... its just the same combat as max payne or Golden Eye... and I hate those games due to the shooting

I'm just glad we have so many excellent racing games available to us.

BTW -- I like RSC best because it has more of a sense of danger. PGR is well done, but you're on a closed track in a tidy city.

trust me the danger comes when you have like 80 or 90 kudos rollin in and ur about to take a tough turn.... ur sweating... the danger comes just by hitting a wall... and yes... have games to suit any racing fans needs.

Id have to say Moto GP as far as the best goes, then probably Raliisport Challenge, Gotham isnt real enough for me, if im drivin' through New York I wanna see people, and it looks stupid with the side barriers and big flashing lights telling you where to go (just my opinion)
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Banned

If you Want scary people Burnout is your game

Thread Information