Thread: Does Star Wars Galaxies have an Offline mode?

Arrow Does Star Wars Galaxies have an Offline mode?

I was wondering if Star Wars Galaxies has an offline mode, apart from the online mode, because I really want to get Star Wars Galaxies for Xbox, but I don't have DSL, therefore I can't make my Xbox go online.

If there is an offline mode, is it something similar to what Phantasy Star Online is, so that there is an online+offline mode together.

Nope it's online only, if your looking for a offline Star Wars RPG get Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic!! Galaxies is like EverQuest meets Star Wars!!

For more info goto:

http://www.starwarsgalaxies.com/
    Last edited by Knight; 07-25-2002 at 02:25 PM.

Hidden Content XBOX RULES!

Recalling EverQuest, there will probably be an offline tutorial you can play with. Not much besides that.

By the way, has anybody else wondered how SWG will handle languages? If I recall, each race was supposed to have it's own language. With text-based dialogue, the message is generally scrambled, preventing you from reading it. But since XBox Live only uses voice communication, would a similar technique even be possible?
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

Thread Information