Thread: Check Out Xboxstop.com

Default Check Out TheXboxstop.com

guys finally our prayers have come true and this site trades the hottest new title for ur old farty title for just eleven dollars thats including the shipping i got wsb 2k3 for tony hawk 2x.i highly recommend it to all the traders.
    the url is:
    thexboxstop.com
    Last edited by PROUDXBOXOWNER; 07-25-2002 at 06:56 PM.

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Cool, thanks. So I can trade in NFL Fever 2002 with NFL Fever 2003 for only 11 bucks. Cool.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Yep, I traded Dark Summit for Obi-Wan, which arrived today...in excellent condition. I'm also waiting for my Red Card 2003, for which I traded MX2002.

Time to go to Wal Mart and snatch up their $15 Amped, Oddworld, Simpsons, and ESPN snowboarding games for some trading fodder!!!

Very good idea. How does this site make money. Im confused.

I'm not worried about how they make money..as long as I get my games! Let them worry about that...

Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
    Yes this is a cool Idea...I wonder too how they make money
    Seems to me that when you make a trade, you can only get a used copy of another game. In this case the $7 you pay them for the trade is really just profit to them. They are just acting as a middle-man between two unknown parties whom want to exchange games.

The other option is to just the sell your used game to them for $15.00, which, in turn they will sell for $46.99 to anyone who just wants to purchase it without trading.

So, there you have it. They're also a regular retail outlet for new Xbox games as well, so they make money from selling those. As long as enough people get involved in the trading to keep their volume high, then they can become pretty profitable through the site via the basically $7 transaction fees.

ZGXB - tml*****s.com Integra Man's Avatar

dude this is too awsome this is going on my | Favorites | hehe im gonna go get me some games
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

Still though, it doesn't work out. No one wants Kabuki warriors, and who would trade for NFL2k2 when NFL2k3 is coming out. You see what I mean? Some games no one wants.

Originally posted by Keltiks
    Still though, it doesn't work out. No one wants Kabuki warriors, and who would trade for NFL2k2 when NFL2k3 is coming out. You see what I mean? Some games no one wants.
    That's the beauty of it. They will take it. You can trade Kabuki for anything. Just like me trading Dark Summit for Red Card....who in their right mind would do that?

Craziest Mofo in the XBA Crazy Joe's Avatar

Originally posted by faceoff508
    Cool, thanks. So I can trade in NFL Fever 2002 with NFL Fever 2003 for only 11 bucks. Cool.
    they won't take Fever 2002, they have a trade list, with a list of games they will take, they also won't take Nightcaster, Oddworld, or Wreckless.

check this list before you use the service:

http://www.thexboxstop.com/delphi/trades.asp

Thread Information