Thread: Ordinator Problem Solved(i Think)

Default Ordinator Problem Solved(i Think)

what i found out last night was when i was walkin around in vivec just after i got back from dren planation with new gear,then went to get my bounty cleared and when i was walking around i went to a plaace with an ordinator and he didnt attack me usually they attack me on sight but he just stood there so i went inside and just killed a guy for all of his armor and when i came back out and he attacked me what i think the problem is that say if u havent done nothing wrong and walk by them they wont do n e thing but once u do sumthing wrong and its still there they wont........n e 1 understand this?

I don't understand that at all.

Try using a period.

i think we all know that if you do something wrong u get penalized, but if u dont do anything bad the ordinators dont do anything. duh! a first grader could figure that out.

I steal Ordinator armor.

In front of them.

I go in the barracks area and use a hide spell after i use an Ondushi spell to open up the locked chests. Bingo! there it is.

It helps to sneak and do this as well.

Sometimes I get jacked.... Sometimes I don't. Most of the time Im running around with thier sheeot and they have'nt a clue.
    Games Owned: Elder Scrolls 3, Halo,Spiderman,Max Payne,Gun Valkryie,DOA3,NBA Live 2002, John Madden 2002, WWF RAW, Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon

Registered User daedric warrior's Avatar

ordinators are wimps, i think that i am the murderer that walks around vivec. i went to the televanni vault and killed everyone in it and then got some really cool glass weapons and armor. (too bad i have all the daedric stuff) but ordinators are the least agressive npc's in morrowind. although the talk the most stuff they are pretty rude 24-7.
    I slay all that dare to stand before me.

i always walk around ordinators with indoril armour on... i just can't talk to them with it on

I'm not sure if I left some on when I talked to an ordinator or not, but I haven't had any Indoril armor at all for a while now.

Still, almost every one tries to kill me. None try to arrest me, and I have no bounty, but walking around Vivec and Molag Mar is just annoying. I can kill them fairly easily now. (Usually 3 hits) But I don't need their armor to sell and I've tried calm humanoid and raising disposition, but they keep coming back.

If I play this game a gain, I will just do without the Indoril armor.

davidx

You crazy dawg! I love having Ordinators hate me. It's the only reason I enjoy walking around Vivec.

If I hadn't of killed my first Ordinator, I'd probably not be at my stellar lvl 45!

X

i havent even started my killing spree of ordinators and i dont know if i want to, is there any way to get them to like you? if not ill just say screw it and become a mass murderer, but id rather not have to walk around a town and have everyone tryin to kill me.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Kill em all and let the temple sort em out...

-EW

Thread Information