Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fame Rating

Default Fame Rating

I've been playing this game for a while and practically every single NPC's disposition in the game is about 95, so everybody knows me. I was surprised to look at my reputation (fame rating) and see that it was 0.

- HOW DOES YOUR REPUTATION GO UP?
    - WHAT IS YOUR REPUTATION IN MORROWIND?

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

my rep is only 13 it went up when i did lots o guild quests and killed ppl

what does the reputation do for you?

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

i have no idea on what ur rep does

I think your reputation affects if someone is going to "seek" you for a quest...oppossed to asking for duties or jobs....at the same token if your bounty is high enough i think people "seek" to catch you.....i dont know i dont have the strategy quide or anything, but this is what i think.
    Games Owned: Elder Scrolls 3, Halo,Spiderman,Max Payne,Gun Valkryie,DOA3,NBA Live 2002, John Madden 2002, WWF RAW, Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon

Get reputation 100 and you have conquered the game in the best way possible. Mess up one or two quests you might only be able to get a 99. Do everything in the most righteous way.

Originally posted by Keltiks
    Get reputation 100 and you have conquered the game in the best way possible. Mess up one or two quests you might only be able to get a 99. Do everything in the most righteous way.
    so if i beat the main quest, then how high does my reputation go?
    how do i get a reputation of 100?

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

mines 2 lol. i heard someone say they beat the main quest and it boosted up to like 70 or sumthin, someone posted this a while ago.

so should i just beat the main quest, and then boost EVERY SINGLE PERSON'S DISPOSITION?

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

i dunno. im not sure if it also raises disposition but you did save vanderfall, they should like u more. but like i said im not 100% sure because i havent completed the main quest. im going to wait to start the main quest.

i already started the main quest. i got some of it done. so far, it seems pretty straight forward and easy. i wanna fight some BIG A$$ BOSSES! AND SOME POWERFUL MAGES and stuff like that. its probably comin though.

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by CALzinger
    i already started the main quest. i got some of it done. so far, it seems pretty straight forward and easy. i wanna fight some BIG A$$ BOSSES! AND SOME POWERFUL MAGES and stuff like that. its probably comin though.
    your not gunna kill any big bosses. they are normal size people. its not zelda or sumthin where u fight 20ft stuff. but u do encounter powerful mages.

my rep goes up whenever i get promoted in the morag tong. Do people treat you like a god or an emporer if you complete the main quest
    My Games: Halo, Morrowind, Fifa World Cup, Agent Under Fire, Nhl 2002, Madden 2002, Project Gotham, and Tony Hawk 3

Originally posted by Applesauce
    my rep goes up whenever i get promoted in the morag tong. Do people treat you like a god or an emporer if you complete the main quest
    probably, but people already treat me like a god. and my disposition is Zer0. so what would the difference be? people say: "it would be an honor to speak with you" and "speak freely outlander". their disposition is like 100 or around that, 95 that range.

reguarding the 20ft things, DAMN IT.

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by CALzinger

probably, but people already treat me like a god. and my disposition is Zer0. so what would the difference be? people say: "it would be an honor to speak with you" and "speak freely outlander". their disposition is like 100 or around that, 95 that range.

reguarding the 20ft things, DAMN IT.
    if you have a good rep they'll say something along the lines of: "your reputation preceeds you. it is an honor."

the reason everyone has such high disposition for you is probly cause you have high speechcraft.

btw, my rep is 3. ha!

yes, must be the speechcraft. its at like 85. my personatlity is at 100. so must all add up. time to get my rep up, it makes me proud

Calzinger
    Hidden Content

Imperial Race + Sign of the Lady+ Level 1

=Dark Elves would wipe your ass.
    Games Owned: Elder Scrolls 3, Halo,Spiderman,Max Payne,Gun Valkryie,DOA3,NBA Live 2002, John Madden 2002, WWF RAW, Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon

how can u tell what yur disposition is with people? i pi$$ people off to get my products low, i pi$$ the booksellers off, and basically anyone who dares barter with me, but i have never seen anything for disposition.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

disposition is the meter at the top right of the screen when you talk to a person. it's blue and should have a number out of 100 (higher the number is, the more that person likes you).

Registered User daedric warrior's Avatar

my rep is 9. i got it there by doing odd jobs for people i found along the paths. i also completed a couple guild quests and that boosts it too. people brown-nose me every where i go. i wear the masque of clavicus vile which boosts your personality 30 points.
    I slay all that dare to stand before me.

Thread Information