Thread: question about GTA 3

Default question about GTA 3

i know that i should know this, espeicially with the research i do, but im being lazy so im gonna ask you guys...is grand theft auto 3 gonna come out for xbox??? i played it for the ps2 and it was awesome. anyway...i went to cheatcc.com and it had GTA 3 on the releases for xbox, but a guy at babbages said it was only for ps2. i dont know if i should believe him or not because they didnt even know that shenmue 2 was cancelled for dreamcast and put on xbox untill recently. so...answers!
    When you're alarm goes off in the morning, do a backflip straight out of bed without even sitting up, do some pushups while dodging bullets in slow motion, then do a cartwheel into your car while spinning a CD on the tip of your finger ... now you're a unique individual.

Xboxmaster2001

yes it is for ps2 and that guy at babbages must be dumb or somthing because its been on the release list for 1 or 2 months and that game rules i cant wait for it on xbox

hahaha people who work at game stores are suprisingly stupid

when is GTA 3 supposed to come out for the XBox? Next summer?
    Im not trying to be a smart ass. I just want to play now! hehehe

more like Q1 of 2002 (jan/feb/mar); it will come out the same time as THPS3

great! that game rocked. i bet it'll look more snazzy on the xbox. thanks guys.
    When you're alarm goes off in the morning, do a backflip straight out of bed without even sitting up, do some pushups while dodging bullets in slow motion, then do a cartwheel into your car while spinning a CD on the tip of your finger ... now you're a unique individual.

Thread Information