Thread: Microsoft just made Citizen Zero exclusive to the Xbox!

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default Microsoft just made Citizen Zero exclusive to the Xbox!

Citizen Zero is a MMOG made by Micro Forte. A new development house in the game. MS has signed exclusively rights for Citizen Zero for Xbox.

Here is the Official site: http://www.citizen-zero.com/

Proof: http://test01.jobnet.com.au/pls/jobn...n_organid=2003

"Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Its an excluisive people. No one cares.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

That's good news. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more MMOGs in the next year. This one sounds pretty cool but check out those horrible jaggies on the reeds.

looks pretty damn cool, whatever the hell it is

Let's just hope that they do a better job with this instead of what they did with Fallout Tactics where they butchered the series.

But at least they are based in my home city
    Hidden Content

What the world, needs now, is love, sweet love!

Originally posted by Hugh_Jass
    That's good news. I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot more MMOGs in the next year. This one sounds pretty cool but check out those horrible jaggies on the reeds.
    It used to be made for the PS2. I think they will change it. Since they stoped the project on the PS2 version.

Smile

this game is sweet looking!!!!!!!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Owned And Operated by Yours Truely

RIP David (DZNUTZ) 5/23/04

Graphically it looks amazing. However, I'm too lazy to look it up and figure out what the game's aboot. Mind telling me briefly? If not, oh well.

Originally posted by wweomaniac
    Graphically it looks amazing. However, I'm too lazy to look it up and figure out what the game's aboot. Mind telling me briefly? If not, oh well.

As a citizen of the planet of Neo-Eden - once a penal colony, now a free, advanced society fueled by hope and adventure - you will discover a world of opportunity. Your mind and personality erased, you will select for yourself a new identity, and forge a successful life in a harsh but peculiarly beautiful land. As you weave your way through the obsolete machines that once powered the colony, your abilities will earn you the respect and interest of the Overarchy, the system of organisations which assign missions, but only to the most skillful and sought after members of society.

Default Re: Microsoft just made Citizen Zero exclusive to the Xbox!

Originally posted by faceoff508
    [B]
    lol, thats a ton of people.

Default Re: Re: Microsoft just made Citizen Zero exclusive to the Xbox!

Originally posted by Snoopy7548

lol, thats a ton of people.
    lol look at one scary guy in that screen. he needs to take a trip to the dentist.

Thread Information