Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: searching in the water

ghost lost in wolfenstein mother's Avatar

Default searching in the water

anyone find anything in the water while exploring? do tell..

10k.

I have like 52 Pearls...but nothing else really. A grotto, but there was nothing in it, I forgot where it was too.

Default Mini-Quest to find ring or something in water?

I can't remember exactly where it was but there is a woman near some water and she says she lost a ring or something I can't recall really in the water near her but I have looked and looked everywhere and I don't see ANYTHING..she must be crazy...or am I just not looking in the right place...some of these quests people only give you garbage items anways but I really don't like not being able to finish them...

there's a grotto southeast of ebonheart that leads to an ancient dwemer vault. you can pick up the dragonbone cuirass and a bunch of dwemer artifacts there.

there's another grotto near seyda neen (on the way to hla oad), but i never took the time to explore it.

oh yeah, and slaughterfish (i hate those little bastards nibbling at my ankles).

What's the Dragonbone Curiass? And are there any Dwemer books in that vault?
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

one of the best heavy cuirasses in morrowind. it's worth 180k (i think) and has resist fire 60% or sumthing like that.

no books. mostly cogs, gauntlets, scrap metal, etc.

I got the dragonbone cuirass before...personally I think it sucks...its not worth it it's just a random extra kinda armor if you want it...can't recall if its medium or heavy...but it has a pretty low armor rating compared to a LOT of other better armor out there...so why are you looking for dwemer books?

o did that quest and what u do is u attack the chick who told u to go in the water and u kil her and then sum1 that u cant hardly see will start shooting u with arows they are by a tree so u gotta look hard for them but they have an amulet which is what the lady told u to go in there for and if u kill the person with 80%chameleon amulet u get to keep it..its awesome i love that thing it helps alot when ur walking ain vivec with them dam ordinators i love it

yes on the north west coast i found a underwater ruin. i have also found sunken crates by numerous docks. if anyone wants the exact location of the ruin just ask.
    Mess with the best die like the rest.

Can someone give me directions to that lady that lost her ring? Thanks.

just follow the trail to ald sothe from gnisis or sumtin like that and u should see sum1 by a lake with bunch of rocks
    Last edited by mticha_21; 07-27-2002 at 11:05 PM.

Ring's in there, just hard to find.

the rings in there??i searched all over in there for that...whats the ring do?

To find the pond with the ring, travel north out of Gnisis and keep following the path until you see a girl standing by a tiny pond. There will also be a bridge just above the pond.

I can't really remember if it's anything but a common ring. It's what happens after you find it that makes it worth it.

If you get tired of looking for it, just taunt the girl until she attacks you (or just attack her outright) pay close attention though you could miss the prize.

The point is,...if you find the girl...you FIND the pond with the ring because it's right under her!!...BUT...I have searched the entire stinking pond without finding ANYTHING....HOW , oh HOW do you find the ring in there darnit...? ...I've used breathing underwater,...and many other things and can't find it...also, what the heck was up with that post that you KILL the girl and an invisible/hard to see archer begins firing at you and has an 80 percent chameleon ring what the heck??...

*SPOILER MAYBE*

well, i didn't read that someone had already posted it, but i'm pretty sure that if you find the ring, you get attacked anyway. The only thing that makes this quest worth it is the 80% chameleon ring that her buddy has once you kill him. BTW, i didn't find it, they say its by the rocks. It is a dark pond with lots of plants.

Cool- 80% chameleon ring...do you know if it has constant effect on it? Now THAT would be worth it...in fact that gives me an idea...constant effect items thread...hehe

Joey

do u guys get what i was trying to say now??and yes its constant effect it recharges

I found the ring. It is a rust colored ring so it is difficult to find. It is right at the entrance to the pong towards the left side next to a big rock sticking out of the water.

The best way to look for it is to put your character's head almost in the water and look down. Sometimes you will be able to look through the water as though it is normal air.

Thread Information