Thread: Indoril Greaves

Exclamation Indoril Greaves

Hey, Ive killed lots of Ordinators and i still haven't got Indoril greaves... Anyone know where I can find them??

Thx

Hmmm, I don't think there are Indoril Greaves. I guess some armor types aren't complete sets. To test this theory, I ask has anybody ever seen a Daedric Helmet? Not a Daedric Face, or helmet that has a Daedric Armor level, but an item labeled "Daedric Helm?"
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

10k.

No. There are no Indoril Greaves. People have looked in the editor and everything on the PC version. They don't exist. That's really odd, but I guess Bethesda wanted it that way.

and glass armour isnt a full set is it?its missing the bracers

I'm pretty sure there are glass bracers although it took me a long time to find them. From memory, I'm pretty sure I'm wearing a glass bracer on one side and wraithguard on the other.

If I made that up I'll check later and post.

BTW, I have no idea where i did find them, maybe in Dagoth Ur.

So what's the best medium armor type? Also, can you get anything more of the Deugh(sp) armor other than the sheild and helm you steal from balmora?

Yeah, There is also a Dreugh cuirass out there. I think I ran into it while doing the Blades quests, but I couldn't tell ya where.

Personally, I go w/ light armor. It's one of my main skills, and I haven't really explored the whole enchanting thing so I can carry more. Even with light armor and maybe 6 choice weapons I'm constantly in danger of exceeding my weight load.

Originally posted by mticha_21
    and glass armour isnt a full set is it?its missing the bracers
    Of course there are Glass bracers. You can buy a pair at Ghostgate.
    Hidden Content
    Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Leave it to Americans to think that "no" means "yes," "****ed" means "angry," and "curse word" means something other than a word that's cursed!"

I have 2 dreough curiouses. One I found enchanted, the suck though. IMO, I don't think Ordinators have greaves because they wear skirts.

Originally posted by Keltiks
    I have 2 dreough curiouses. One I found enchanted, the suck though. IMO, I don't think Ordinators have greaves because they wear skirts.
    ya they look like skirts but there like baggy half pant things...lol they aint skirts tho

Can somebody post the locations where i can get FULL training for medium armor and long blade?

BTW, anyone know where i can get a full set of orc armor, ive gone to ghorak manor, and the armorer in balmora, but i havent been looking for em really, anyone know post here.
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

Originally posted by shrew king
    Can somebody post the locations where i can get FULL training for medium armor and long blade?

BTW, anyone know where i can get a full set of orc armor, ive gone to ghorak manor, and the armorer in balmora, but i havent been looking for em really, anyone know post here.
    go to the fighters guild in ald ruhn and in one of the rooms in a locked chest there is glass armour and in another chest in the same room there is a full set of orc armor,or u could just kill umbra

Um, I forget what all is there, but in the very upper room of ghorak manor there's a very near to, if not, complete set....you just have to get that orc away. You can do this with a domination spell of 10 levels and lower.

u can always kill umbra and take his armor

Originally posted by SlightlySycho
    Of course there are Glass bracers. You can buy a pair at Ghostgate.
    Erm... you can steal a pair at Ghostgate. MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thread Information