Thread: I just got broadband....how do I hook up my xbox to play halo on the web??

Default I just got brodband....how do I hook up my xbox to play halo on the web??

please help me, I have my cable modem attached to my pc via a NIC card, and I use a cable modem.
    Hidden Content
    My Xbox Set-up: xbox console, 32 inch tv, 600watt dolby 5.1 amp with nice speakers, hd av pack, dvd playback kit GAMES: Bloodwake, Halo, NFL Fever 2002, Jet Set Radio Future, SSX Tricky, Tony Hawk 3, Project Gotham Racing, Wreckless, and Ralisport Challenge.

http://www.xbconnect.com

D/L the software. THeres a FAQ to help you out. Its quite simple

R.I.P.DZ
    Hidden Content

Also, we have an Official XBConnect Forum that you can sort through for any difficulties. Have fun and game on

Braggity brag brag...is all i heard(read) thanks alot for bragging that u have broad band, just rub it in my face that i don't!

First thing you'll need to buy is a broadband router...get a D-Link or Linksys with a built in switch.

Then once you get everything connected to the router, you'll have to set up the ports and install XBconnect software. That's it!

Originally posted by Zion
    First thing you'll need to buy is a broadband router...get a D-Link or Linksys with a built in switch.

Then once you get everything connected to the router, you'll have to set up the ports and install XBconnect software. That's it!
    Yep I've got my D-Link ADSL 504 router today and it's working fine, I haven't tried to get it online with a PAL Halo as I here it won't work and I haven't got my US one any more shame really

I'll be on there soon bring on the PSO and I'm down with that

you can get an ethernet hub for around $30.00,or you can get a ethernet to usb adapter for whenever all you have is a modem with a usb cable,but that costs around $100 which is a rip off.
    "life is like a game of dungeons and draogns,it's all a matter of chance."

Originally posted by xbox_elf
    you can get an ethernet hub for around $30.00,or you can get a ethernet to usb adapter for whenever all you have is a modem with a usb cable,but that costs around $100 which is a rip off.
    Spend the extra $20 and get a broadband router. A plain old hub WILL NOT WORK.

Thread Information