Thread: stupid xbox

Registered User halocombat4ever's Avatar

Default stupid xbox

i am getting really pised on how many times the game freezes i have bin trying to get through this tomb for ours but no matter what it freezes it has happened to me twice in a row some one should realy fix it or make new ones/versin am rite it is gust so anoyinganoing to play a game that freezes al the time
    Hidden Content

prepare to die!!!!

10k.

Default Re: stupid xbox

Originally posted by halocombat4ever
    i am getting really pised on how many times the game freezes i have bin trying to get through this tomb for ours but no matter what it freezes it has happened to me twice in a row some one should realy fix it or make new ones/versin am rite it is gust so anoyinganoing to play a game that freezes al the time
    Eh...yeah...*looks at period, comma, and shift key*

But er, yeah. It does freeze a lot...after your save game gets to be over 250 it starts happening a lot more.
    Last edited by Alien; 07-31-2002 at 07:16 PM.

So Alien, you are saying that after 250 saves the game freezes more?

How are you so sure, and is it directly related to the saving of games, or just certain parts and areas of the game may freeze?

I have had the game freeze on me like twice.....but i save often as to not get funked over after doing things.
    Games Owned: Elder Scrolls 3, Halo,Spiderman,Max Payne,Gun Valkryie,DOA3,NBA Live 2002, John Madden 2002, WWF RAW, Bruce Lee: Quest of the Dragon

10k.

Originally posted by xtr0n187
    So Alien, you are saying that after 250 saves the game freezes more?

How are you so sure, and is it directly related to the saving of games, or just certain parts and areas of the game may freeze?

I have had the game freeze on me like twice.....but i save often as to not get funked over after doing things.
    No, after the save game gets over 250 Blocks of memory. Sorry I didn't clearify myself.

That doesn't mean Xbox sucks....It's the game that suck. Freezes occur to some games only.....And Morrowind is one of them. The title should be "Morrowind Sucks" or "Stupid Morrowind"....
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Thread Information