Quit Halo,
    Quit rallisport,
    Never really started Morrowind...

My XBox has been unused for a while...

haven't had an XBox party in a month...
    everyone is on vacation...

:: twitch ::

going to play basketball...

Well you want DTR and that will be out soon. But I agree that summer is a bad time for multiplayer games seeing as so many ppl are away on vacation. And once fall rolls around you wont be bored.
    "Halo 2 is alot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire going through the hospital zone 130 miles per hour being
    chased by helicopters and ninjas, and the ninjas are on fire too"

Griesemer: Halo 2 is going to be everything you liked about Halo, only wrapped in bacon and deep-fried. As everyone knows, bacon makes even the best things even better.

yea i know what you mean everyone is gone

and go bakc to halo and start playing it

man cant wait till march and december(march is my birthday december christmas)then ill get brute force and i dont know the other game
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

:: wipes sweat from playing basketball ::

thats not really it... I haven't been playing XBox at all for a while. even before summer.

Anyone else stop playing or is the flow constant?

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

I havent played X-Box for more than about 5 minutes, probably like 3 or 4 months..... Im just honestly gettn bored of it....I ahve other things to do....I play rarely and when i do it aint for long...
    Cant wait for some good games....

Yup we definetly need some more 9-9.5/10 games. So far since launch its been 1 big dissapointment for me. I love HALO and PGR but nothing else has been screaming at me to play it thus far. There's been tons of hype and lotsa games that many people on here really enjoy but my Xbox is getting old real fast. I am praying online will be all they say it will be but I am skeptical. The voice thing has gotta be the most overated part if you ask me. They are saying cellphone quality.......bah if thats the case why isn't there a communication program for my PC that sounds that good while I am playing SoF2 or Counterstrike. I just don't believe the hype

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

I was goanna make a thread about this a while ago when i firt stopped playing my X-Box but i was afraid of getting flamed, so i didnt... Im glad that someone did do this thread and that im not the only person who hasnt played their X-Box....

yea i know what you all are saying i have that problem too

the games get old and boaring when you play them by yourself every signle day and its not like i hate my box i love it i just gets old after a while all thow i still keep playing it
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

halos always fun on legendary with a bud.
    - Toast.

i know what your talking about i had the same problem from like march to june, there just wasnt any games, so i stopped playing my xbox and channeled my money back to my first love paintball, but then morrowind came out and i was in love with that for a long time but then my character got to good and now nothing is a challenge....so i have stopped again

Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
    Why do you quit...that is a waste...200 bucks on the shelf...
    I dont really think its quiting, but one of the problems with having a new system is that u dont have all the great games available. As u can c, wwemaniac is very involved with games for xbox, look at his sig!!!Games will come. As I recall, u purchased ur xbox pretty recently, so as soon as u start to get bored with current games, u will have the fall line up (drools) to select from.

true, this fall's lineup is like 100x better than last falls....me also drools....but not even just for xbox, GC is getting the new metroid and ps2 umm is well getting some thing good im pretty sure..ha

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Just you have to look out . Some of them are gonna back stab you. Meaning they will be a major dissapointment.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

nope, i havent played in a long time either

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Geuss I am the only person who play Xbox every other day

Just wait till fall, sleep all day and night in the summer, so you wont have to sleep while playing the Xbox Live all day and night in the fall.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Hope your right Faceoff

I play everyday , But every system since atari ,hell pong, there are LAGS , There are lags in Nintendo and PS2 also it's just the nature of Gaming , there will be periods of time where it will be slow, Also its summer, hell it's august in a month alot of people go back to school so people are making the most of it,

Come fall though when everyone is gearing up for christmas and the holidays thats when the games come out in force ,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Originally posted by chili325
    As u can c, wwemaniac is very involved with games for xbox, look at his sig!!!
    thanks for noticing it's true... I know everything aboot Xbox (not bragging... seriously... whether it's a good thing or not)... and I haven't quit on it.

I love the XBox... no good games. I have looked at just aboot every game confirmed for XBox. The ones in my sig seem to be the only ones to satisfy me.

wweomaniac its been the same for me with the xbox. I guess with a summer job and going out and hanging out with friends all the time, I haven't been able to play my xbox that much. And to tell the truth my interest in has gone down alot. But I hope that since i'm moving later this month and will be able to get a cable connection my interest will be sparked again.

My gamecube keeps my gaming needs busy for the moment not that gamecube is the substitute, it’s because it has quality stuff that makes gaming sense, like, fun to play and addictive, when I need my xbox fix I play munch, pgr, halo, these are fun and addictive and show case the xbox well. But lately developers are finding that anything that brands the name xbox is a winner, BS! Get off your lazy a ss’s ,visuals take you so far.

Thread Information