Thread: finially i got omx 10

Default finially i got omx 10

okay so i admit it could be way better

i hate that football game so that only leaves me with 2 more demos(i already have doa)timesplitters 2 is a long ass demo

so i really only like gunmetal but timesplitter is pretty cool too

man so many ****ing movies thats pathetic they could of gave us less movies and more demos but ......

btw:sega 2t was delad at the last minute if you wach that little clip video thing with the words and stuff
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

yea its worth it cause they have fetures wait speacking of fetures they didnt have my favorte
    p.o.danyway they put some good demos on the disc and the magazines are great to and about the doa thing all it does is give you more costums
    Hidden Content

xbAWOL

i just got it today, its pretty good, if you check out out the blinx video its awesome, i want this game now. timesplitters is cool, and gun metal is kinda hard, but i only played that once

i dont know what it is about gun metal but its pretty easy only part i think is hard is when your fighting in air
    Hidden Content

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

I hated that football game. Its so confusing. Gun Metal is very hard. Timesplitters 2 is the only good game on the demo.

I enjoy the movies
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

Originally posted by AloneInTheDark
    Does it have soundtrack support...im trading hunter for it! It looks awsome
    What game? Same here, I am kindda thinking of returning Hunter. I have never played it in a month.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

i just play the demo of hunter and thats enough(cuase it the big blood bath level)

time splitters is exactly like james bond games in every way kindoff
    and when i had trouble with those cameras i thought of games bond games and was like shoot the cameras and it worked
    Hidden Content

if i could i would return azurik its the worst game i got its even worse then wreckless i bought it the day after xmas, the same day i bought my xbox, i chose it over simpsons road rage and i regret takin azurik

Originally posted by faceoff508
    I hated that football game. Its so confusing. Gun Metal is very hard. Timesplitters 2 is the only good game on the demo.

I enjoy the movies
    The demo does not due ncaa 2003 justice. I own the game and can say that it is an excellent game with a bit of a learning curb. Plus, because its college, u have to really get into the experience of being ur team.

Originally posted by Playya
    if i could i would return azurik its the worst game i got its even worse then wreckless i bought it the day after xmas, the same day i bought my xbox, i chose it over simpsons road rage and i regret takin azurik
    I liked Asuirk for some reason. Its one of my favorite games. I just got it today. Why do you hate it?

i sortof like azurk but....

btw:how the hell does a thread about demos get turned into something about azurk
    Hidden Content

i dont like it cuz the fighting is fluid its the same combo over and over and plus i got stuck and couldnt find my out so i gave up, idk y i just did

oops i meant the fightin ISNT fluid

Thread Information