Thread: xbox going clear

Default xbox going clear

i was looking at my omx and i was just flipping threw some pages when i saw something clear and i stoped and looked at it and it was a clear xbox(my dream came true)i read about it althou i cant remember what it said but it was really awsome

i dont have a pic to show you but ill look on xbox.com to see if they have a pic

btw:and before i saw that pic. i was thinking it would be so awsome to have a clear controller on xbox ill think about posting a poll about it on xba
    Hidden Content

Props to lllSmokelll for the sweet sig

its one issue 10 and mike clean out your pm box sheez
    Hidden Content

Are you sure it wasn't a picture of the XBOX SE that came out in Japan for the launch?

thats what i think it is

laters

what it is is just talking about xbox hard drive and has a clear xbox in the background

but it would be cool to have a clear xbox and controller
    Hidden Content

oh my god you are dumb. is it that thing on page 26?? jesus man. for those of you without an issue, its not a clear xbox. its an article comparing the xbox harddrive, with the ps2 one. and it shows the xbox, but they like drew it so that you could see the insides of the xbox (for effect). lol.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/COLOR]
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

This is good news, i wanted a transparent xbox since i layed me eyes on that sweet dev-kit way back.

by the way, what issue did you see this? i'm looking in 10 and i don't see it any where. if you can please provide issue # and page, thanks.
    Last edited by FuNkY mOnK; 08-02-2002 at 03:09 PM.

Originally posted by Snoopy7548
    oh my god you are dumb. is it that thing on page 26?? jesus man. for those of you without an issue, its not a clear xbox. its an article comparing the xbox harddrive, with the ps2 one. and it shows the xbox, but they like drew it so that you could see the insides of the xbox (for effect). lol.

read that. its not true, this kid is such a dumba$$. just because it shows an xbox where you can see the insides, it doesnt mean theyre making a clear xbox. dont jump to conclusions.

some people are just sooo stupid. i would scan it in, but my scanning program doesnt work with win2k. anyone know any scanning programs that work with win2k??
    Last edited by Snoopy7548; 08-02-2002 at 03:47 PM.

I saw this picture, and i was saying to myself, i hope he does'nt think this is a transparent xbox ? then i said nah, let me do some more investigating, so after exstensive page flipping i also come to the conclusion that this is a case of mistakin identity.

yea im supid

but it would be cool to have a transparent controller
    Hidden Content

10k.

Here is a scanned picture of the 'clear Xbox'? Is this what you mean? If so, it is just taking off the outer casing to show you what is inside. More of an artistic touch.

Last edited by Alien; 08-03-2002 at 02:22 PM.

Talking

lmao! thats hilarious... you saw that and thought they were coming out with a clear xbox. Thats hilarious!

that same exact picture is in the "70 reasons to get an xbox" but i've seen clearish green xboxes in the first or second magazin thats what i thought he was talkin bout. how cant u tell that was a drawing?

yea i just skimmed threw it and i thought it would be pretty cool,well ummm sorry for being stupid
    Hidden Content

Originally posted by Playya
    that same exact picture is in the "70 reasons to get an xbox" but i've seen clearish green xboxes in the first or second magazin thats what i thought he was talkin bout. how cant u tell that was a drawing?
    These are the dev-kits they are distinguished by their transparent green shell, I so badly want this shell, they had the system on ebay months ago, and final bid was 485.00.

Thread Information