Thread: New Splinter Cell Screens

Omg I cant wait for this to come out. I'm thinking of driving up to Montreal and rooting aroudn in Ubi Softs dumpster to see if they have thrown out any beta's.
    "Halo 2 is alot like Halo, only it's Halo on fire going through the hospital zone 130 miles per hour being
    chased by helicopters and ninjas, and the ninjas are on fire too"

Griesemer: Halo 2 is going to be everything you liked about Halo, only wrapped in bacon and deep-fried. As everyone knows, bacon makes even the best things even better.

THE REAL BOSS

WOW

Giggling @ A Hippopatamus

Good post Chronik. So far, I only have good things to say about this game. Definetly a must get this fall.

am i the only one who thinks the models arent done so good...the first pic...his right arm looks so blocky......either way this will be a must have....although i think metal gear solid substance is gonna be much better...there both on my must have lists...ive been playing mgs on pc for the first time and damn blows the psx version away ...on the highest res ...no jaggies...blockie yes but no jaggies...such a great game...cant wait for mgs2 substance

SUHWEEEEEEEEEEET this game looks so chillin, i cant wait to get that, thanks for the screeen dude

This game is gonna be so great. Not as great as Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance though. But still, I can't wait.

i cant wait to get this game, ever since i saw it on extended play i was amazed by the graphics and defanetly the lighting plus the fact that u can look around the corners and shoot without actually going around the corner

After Splinter Cell comes out.....PS2 guys will be really sad, cuz MGS series will be officially f*cked off. Good job UBI!
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Originally posted by cityson
    After Splinter Cell comes out.....PS2 guys will be really sad, cuz MGS series will be officially f*cked off. Good job UBI!
    That's the stupidist thing I've ever heard

Originally posted by Liquid Gears
    This game is gonna be so great. Not as great as Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance though. But still, I can't wait.
    WoW! you can tell the future?!? Amazing how you know it wont be as great as MGS:Substance when neither of the games are out yet!!

GRAVEDIGGER

Default ....

LoL Hook Worm, IMO Splinter Cell will be a great game and i have no doubt that i'll be pickin it up on the first day it lands. And as IGN, Gamespot, and the rest of the sites say, they have played MGS2 and "Splinter Cell desimates MGS in the area of stealth and leaves it(MGS2) behind in the area of graphics. And it also has a very strong story line"--XBE(Xboxexclusive)and thats enough for me, its about time something came out to challenge MGS.

Hell when Gamespot themselves the ultimate PS2 lovers puts Splinter Cell over in Graphics and Gameplay/Stealth over MGS then you know it must be good.

Untill next time...

Originally posted by hook-worm J

WoW! you can tell the future?!? Amazing how you know it wont be as great as MGS:Substance when neither of the games are out yet!!
    Well sorry for being a fan of the Metal Gear series SMART @SS

Last edited by Chr0nik; 08-09-2002 at 01:09 PM.

Thread Information