Thread: If Nintendo was evil....

Multiple Personalities faceoff508's Avatar

Default If Nintendo was evil....

In the OXM issue, they had an interview with this guy that manages games for the Xbox. Well, he came from Nintendo and hes new. So if Nintendo was evil they coul dbe paying him lots of money so he wouldnt let good games come to the Xbox. Then the Xbox will fail, and Nintendo will win. This may be stupid, but you never know. If next year when there are no good games for the Xbox. You will know who to blame. So what do you guys think? Are you worried that a guy from Nintendo who can destroy all the Xboxes good games? To tell you the truth I am a bit worried.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

~Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra), Muslim General addressing the persian rulers 633 CE.

what do u mean if nintendo is evil?
    laters

Nintendo would pay the guy to ruin the Xbox, if it was evil and wanted to win at no cost it would do that, but it would have to pay him a lot.
    "Become Muslim and be saved. If not, accept protection from us and pay the tax. If not, I shall come against you with men who love death as you love to drink wine"

" Boss ! the PLANE the PLANE !!! "

What are you talking about? Nintendo IS evil.

Originally posted by Angell
    What are you talking about? Nintendo IS evil.
    If they were evil.... IF!!

dude this kinda thing has been happening for years in all different ways... If russia was evil they would send people to america and spy on us and try and sabotoge us... abbbuuuu bbuuu bbuuuu... THATS BEEN HAPPENING FOR YEARS! Theirs a russian that just went to jail a year or so ago that was a spy and worked at the pentagon or something... of course nintendo probably has a couple spies... but so does microsoft... 1 or 2 guys wont completely sabotoge microsoft... get real

The guy probably came from nintendo to Microsoft because Deep down he is a GAMER not a fanboy and wanted to work on a great system , oh and for a 300 billion dollar Corporation instead of a less than 10 billion company, and if Nintendo has a spy Microsoft has a 100 , remember they offered to BUY nintendo .....yes BUY it , so the guy just jumped off the sinking ship,
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Thread Information