Anyone else got some dynasty info they want to share?

This is my first season, and I am playing with default settings. I think I will have to either move up to the next hardest level or adjust the slider settings at the end of this first season. I got all the Big East rosters off of the web, and have edited in most of their names.

I am in my first season as head coach of the Syracuse Orangemen. In order to keep the university happy, I have to be in the top 20 2 out of 3 years, win the Big East once in 3 years or win a national championship.

So far, I am 7-2 and close with the 3 hardest games of the season....Va Tech, Boston College, and [gulp] Miami. I am currently ranked 32nd in the nation, and all 3 of those teams are ranked higher, with Miami being a dominating #1 in the country.

I am slated for the Gator Bowl at the moment (doubt I will be if I lose one of the final games) vs Florida State University.

My QB, RJ Anderson is excellent as is my HB, Reyes and my WR Morant. No players are currently up there for any season awards though.

I can't wait for the offseason so I can see how the recruiting and scheduling goes. I hope it's as good as the rest of the game!