Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blockbuster is not stocking enough xbox games

Banned

Default Blockbuster is not stocking enough xbox games

OK, I go to blockbuster to rent Enclave which has been out a week or 2 in the UK and they never had it. So i tought i'll rent Gun Metal but nooo they never had it
    So what have they got i tought.. FRICKEN launch games thats what they've got! But the ps2 games are stocked the day they are released, why not Xbox! This ****es me off so bad.

p.s Im talking about the UK blockbuster.

i went to blockbuster to rent a movie and they had gunmetal and enclave......it must just be your blockbuster
    Hidden Content

Banned

umm ya..in my post i said UK blockbuster

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Oh man Goldberg you burned yourself bad, anyway The U.K. Stands For UNITED KINGDOM , Also Known as Britian, England , it was called The British Empire at one time, I could go on and tell what ancient Anglo=saxon God England is named after but Im sure most people stopped reading right about............................................................................................... ..................................................................................Now.......
    Wadical Dwagons! *quote from random game nerd in an arcade when I was a kid in the 80's*

Originally posted by Slacker
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Oh man Goldberg you burned yourself bad, anyway The U.K. Stands For UNITED KINGDOM , Also Known as Britian, England , it was called The British Empire at one time, I could go on and tell what ancient Anglo=saxon God England is named after but Im sure most people stopped reading right about............................................................................................... ..................................................................................Now.......
    I don't give a ***** about the old history.....We are in 22nd century right now and I can't believe some ppl still wanted to tell the past.....
    HALO: FPS Evolved

Hidden Content

Games I've Owned: Halo: Combat Evolved | MotoGP: The Ultimate Racing Technology
    "Can't Wait" List: SegaGT 2002 | Halo 2 | Blinx: The Time Sweeper | Project Ego | Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

Official XBA "Swear Free" person.
    Official XBA "PS2 Guys" hunter.

Originally posted by cityson

I don't give a ***** about the old history.....We are in 22nd century right now and I can't believe some ppl still wanted to tell the past.....

dude you are such an idiot! We are in the 21st century....

creapweasel

lmao, he wasnt tryin to give a history lesson he was pointin out a persons mistake, and before u make a comment its kinda good to know what centruy we r in

i know he said UK.....i was sayin that UK blockbuster sucks!!!!
    Hidden Content

Official Avs Fan of XBA kornavs19's Avatar

My blockbuster s*cks to...... They have only some launch date titles, and then maybe two "newer" games....I hate it... I walk down the PS2 section, and they have probably every game ever mad for PS2....

c'mon guys, Blockbuster isn't all that bad...they are a bit slow on some of the newer releases....CRAIG123..sorry about your blockbuster store...maybe things will get better. On a sidenote..i will never again just out right buy an xbox game with out a demo or a rental, first...
    Meanwhile back at the Ranch,Bificus Beefy AKA Evil_Dr_Beefy and his henchmen The Big Dipper Beast plot the destruction of their arch nemesis Spaceboy

my blockbuster sucks. they get most of the new xbox games, but they hardly get any. they only had 2 copies of enclave, 1 copy of morrwind, 1 copy of outlaw golf, 1 copy of that test drive game or whatever, 1 copy of splashdown, etc. and i go on the ps2 side, and they have like 20 copies of each game. its so stupid.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

my blockbuster is pretty good...

guarenteed in stock morrowind and bruce lee... and usually have lots of copies... cept for outlaw golf... they had like 4.

I live near Chicago, and our Blockbuster is stocked. They made a new plan that including remodeling, reshelving, and updated titles for video games. I know our Blockbuster took part in that, has any of yours?

If you are left clueless as to what I am talking about, several, if not many, Blockbusters agreed to update their video game section that included more titles for ALL the platforms. It seems that Xbox has one flight of shelves, GCN has one flight of shelves, and PS2 has two flights of shelves (one flight = 6 cases, each case has 3 shelves, each shelf holds 5 games).
    Visit Hidden Content today!

My blockbuster also sucks... they dont have MotoGP, and barely gets new games.

"22nd" century, lol. My Blockbuster is pretty good. Except during the summer. Alot of people here are buying the gamepass thingy (including me) and alot of games are missing all the time. It took a month and a half for the Victorious Boxers game to get in. I decided to rent a different game and come back the same day to get Victorious Boxers and it was gone. Anyways, we got 3 Halos, like 4 Outlaw Golfs, like 2 Moto Gp, like 3 Munchs, and that's all I can remeber right now.
    Last edited by peejay2288; 08-04-2002 at 07:32 AM.

The young... and annoying Young_Fledgling's Avatar

indigo that is what mine did...

they have like 30 copies of morrowind and like 20 of bruce lee... and umm 5 halos .... i have only not got what i wanted once... and that was outlaw golf. but i got it the next week.

My blockbuster really sux. theres i think 2 and a half isles of ps2 games and i see new ones all the time and the xbox section is half of an isle! they have all realease titles almost and they have 4 bruce lees but only one morrowind! and they have 3 outlaw golfs, and i think 4 leghends of wrestling. i think that is all the games that there are more than one of.

We have to look at this at a buisness point of view, more people own PS2 so they have more copies of each PS2 game,but this also makes me mad that they never have enough of certain Xbox games (Outlaw Golf, Gun Metal, Crazy Taxi 3, etc.). But they have an entire shelf full of Stuntman's, Spider-Man's, & Medal of Honor: Frontline's. Now, I own PS2 & Xbox, but it's not right that they store so many copies of horrible PS2 games. (Anyone played Frontline? Horrible game)

Default ^^^I agree^^^

Actually I thought Frontline was great at first, but it did get boring after a while. And that's true that more people do own a PS2.

Banned

its not just my blockbuster then? hmmm, i think we should all start a petition for MORE XBOX GAMES,lol

Thread Information