Thread: Oh ****

Default Oh ****

i almost accidently saved over one file with another, my quick thinkin told me to trun off the xbox before it finished saving, but now that ****in file is ****in corrupted and i cant ****in open the ****in thing cuz commens sense wad ****in wrong, and i dont have a ****in back up file what the **** can i do?

Start over...don't let it get you down...I had to start over when I had a lvl 47 Wood Elf. It happens....

i made another character b fore that but hes lvl 2
    and i had a lvl 35 orc with all this **** and over 300k and i can only load it from the autosave but played like 15hours after that so i guess ima have to start from there, oh well

The Game Is Not Over!!! Nato King's Avatar

Talking

I remember when that happen to me once and I did what you did and every was alright. I don't know but everything worked out fine.

starting over sucks. i'm just about to do it again. anyhoo, #$#% happens.
    RIP Dave

that happened to me. I had a high level dark elf with 500k or so. Luckily I had an autosave from 3 days ago (our time)

man, i know how you feel, i did the same exact thing, i learned my lesson though, i save my game under two names now, so if i do the same thing again, i got my backup, works like a charm. but there isnt anything u can do to get your old game back, sucks huh?
    Hidden Content

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that frightens us most. We ask ourselves, "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and famous?" Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in all of us. And when we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others" - Nelson Mandela

ive been saving under two different files the whole time... but i havent messed up yet and saved over the wrong file yet... sucks for you... well at least you learned your lesson

Thread Information