Thread: Wow! People's football GAME preference totally change from forum to forum.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wow! People's football GAME preference totally change from forum to forum.

I was told to go to this thread at TXB aboot the 2003 series of football games. Everyone in this thread hates Fever for the same OBVIOUS reasons that I hate Fever.
    "As I expected NFL Fever 2003 is NFL Fever 2002 all over again "

maybe you won't be able to go to the page because TXB forum servers suck! but try... you'll see really good valid arguements.

Some really good arguements were:
    "NFL Fever only needs two real improvements. 1) getting rid of stupid Ron Pitts as the color announcer. 2) a little effort put into not having the announcers say that same thing 8 times a game."
    ...2) I hate how you can't control the speed of your pass, as in Madden. You have a receiver wide open to throw a burner in there and all of a sudden it's a damn lob pass that gets there and he's tackled right away..."
    "oh yeah.. the defensive AI sucks!
    it's true that the button sensitivity in Madden is hella cool. tap it lightly and you throw a hevenly arc. Tap it hard and you throw a straight bullet. Nothing like that in Fever... I don't think it's as emphasized as much in Fever.

Ok.. I don't totally hate fever, but in relation to all the other football games on XBox, it's the worst and most overhyped. I feel that people here don't like Madden because their ignorant (not as in stupid but as in uninformed) and a bit fanboyish.

BEFORE YOU LEAVE, WATCH THIS SWEET NFL 2K3 VIDEO. It's the ebst one I've ever seen yet!!! You won't regret it.
    ftp://ftp.xengamers.com/pub/movies/xb-snfl1.mpg
    Wait for it to finish downloading.
    Last edited by wweomaniac; 08-03-2002 at 08:58 PM.

Thread Information