Thread: GameShark Heads for the Xbox

Default GameShark Heads for the Xbox

Wow, wonder what this means for the Xbox.
    Talon | 1:58 | Console

As Xbox Live approaches the talk about cheating and other such issues heats up. Only a few weeks ago we brought the first proof of GameShark heading to Xbox and today, hot on the heels of our previous report, comes the next best thing to an official announcement, a listing on GameStop. While a previous listing showed a GameShark codebook, the latest listing shows the GameShark itself. Since the listing shows a release date of December 2nd, and the previous codebook listing showed a release of September 16th, its clear that the release date is still up in the air. But, nevertheless, this seems to show final proof that its something that’s in the pipelines and that, depending on how you view the subject of cheating, can be a good or bad thing. Visit PlanetXbox for more info on the Xbox and Xbox Live.Here
    Hidden Content target="_blank">Hidden Content

Put your hand on a hot stove for a min. and it feels like an hour; play a cool game for an hour and it feels like a min. Brevity's def. of relativity.

Hmmm not good IMO. Gameshark let people cheat with PSO for the DC. I had high hopes Consoles online would help with cheating but where theres a looser theres a way. Gameshark will only make it easier for them

well, if cheating appears on xbox live, I bet they will do what blizzard did with diablo2 and start banning the cheaters CDkeys, except with xbox live, they will ban their account from that game. or even worst, the entire xbox live system. hehe

They will probably put some sort of agreement thing when you sign up for xbox live.
    Hidden Content
    add, confirm, corrections, PM me

One can only hope...
    The older a person gets, the less they care what they wear. Old people come up with some of the strangest clothing combinations you'll ever see. I think of it as "cancer of the clothing."
    --George Carlin

ZGXB - tml*****s.com Integra Man's Avatar

kinda like counter strike

it will suck
    YOUR # 1 Maple Leaf Community
    Hidden Content Sign Up Today!

or itll get to b like delta force that would b a very bad thing they try to stop cheating but it just cant b done

I admit, i bought gameshark for the NES. I guess it was kind of fun, but the novelty wore off pretty quick. I agree with the sentiment that I really hope XBL has a way of determining if someone is using it.

Nothing ruins a good on-line game like cheating. Of course, we could all cheat, but then we might as well all not.

Anyone who tries to use this on XBL can suck it.
    RIP Dave

Thread Information