Thread: Whatever Happened To The AO Game: Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

xbAWOL

Default Whatever Happened To The AO Game: Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

i was wondering what had happended to the game Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, since i had searched ao games on xba a while ago, and this was the only one that came up. i have finally found out some more detail on the game....while browsing xbox weekly after viewing the new xbl video i cam across this article.

http://www.xboxweekly.com/online.php?action=show&id=260

here is a segment of the article that explains the content of the game:

Features of the game include:

Incredible gore and destruction effects including dismemberment, realistic and dynamic exit wounds through objects and people, morph animations, melting, and blood splatters.

Diverse weaponry, including swords for melee combat, automatic weapons, projectiles for ranged combat and magic (slow time), combines into spectacular cinematic violence.

Mature content with adult themes, brief nudity and extreme violence.

Stunning deaths (finishing moves) and Hollywood-style combat moves choreographed and performed by the Smashcut Action Team (The Matrix 1-3, Fight Club, The Crow).

18+ levels of photo-realistic play that sweep players through gothic environments, the post-apocalypse of World War III, and the depths of Hell itself.

i didnt find out whether this game is rated ao or m, but it sounds really over the top.

yea, i remember reading a preview a while back. i think it was supposed to be like the first AO game for the xbox. i think there was also some screenshots or something.

Thread Information